Puzzle - Meghans PoV

After I put on my adorable maroon skater dress with my favorite cream knit cardigan, I put on the cutest pair of white converse, like Aubries. I let my hair down, straightening it. I put on a lot of red lipstick and a lot of mascara. I brought along clear Chapstick in case of chapped lips emergency. I leave my room and I see a bunch of signs, with Trevor standing in front of them, blocking my view. "Trevor," I say. "I want to read too." I try to say politely. "Okay, it's for you anyway." he replies, walking away. I read the signs, they're in Connors handwriting. "Meghan, follow the signs (:" I go to the next one. I see one more, and there's no more. "Go to my Mercedes." I do what he says, and go outside. On the car window, it says, "Drive to the candy shop." of course. The candy shop is Connors favorite. So I go inside, find a spare pair of Mercede keys, and drive to Candy's Candy. Cheesy, but funny name for a Candys shop. I've always loved Miss Candy, but, she can be quite crazy. I walk inside, and I see a box of chocolates waiting by the cashier, which is Miss Candy herself; stuffing her face with the truffles. "Oops, sorry. These were for you." she mumbles. I take them, open it, and all the chocolate is gone. I start to frown, but I know there was something at one point. I read the sign at the top of the box. "Go to Build a Bear." he says. Build a Bear, I haven't been there since I was 8. But, like I did before, I went there. On the back of the chocolate box, there's instructions. Get a light brown bear, and ask for Connors personalized heart and clothing. So I get the light brown bear and fill him up with stuffing. Then, I ask for the personalized Connor heart. He gives me a small, pink, fluffy heart that says, "Go to Vera's flower shop ;) - xo, Con." I finish up clothing Fanta (name I decided). I give him an O2L shirt and jeans. I walk out, going to Veras. "For you." she says, giving me a note and a bouquet of pink roses. "Meet me back at the house." he had said. I walk back into his car, and drive back to the house. There, I see my convertible, with window marker and a big red bow, saying, "Will you go out with me?" and Connor walks out with the bear I got and the roses. I turn around, seeing that everything was gone. Connor got closer, smiling adorably. "Yes." I say, looking down and smiling, kicking at my feet. "Great." he says, taking the box of chocolates and opening them, seeing that there's none left. "Candy." I say. He laughs, and holds me againist him. I look up and see that he's looking down at me. We run noses and lean againist his Mercedes, for what seemed like forever. I finally look down at my phone and it's 3:30. He has fallen asleep on me. I lean againist his chest, feeling the rhythmic patterns of his heart beating. I text Kian, knowing he'd be glad to help, and he was. We grabbed his arms, wrapping them around our neck, and dropped him off on the couch, not wanting to drag him up the stairs. I look at him, peacefully sleeping. Without a care in the world. I gracefully rub my fingers againist his forehead, feeling his scar, then down to his cheeks, then I outline his lips. How curved and firm they were. I lean closer, too much closer. I fall down, and lay there. I get comfortable, laying down on Connor. I rub my head againist him, smiling. I find his hand and I can tell he's awake. I see him grin as he fiddles with my fingers as well. I look at him and he looks at me, moving over a bit so I can make my body curve with him. To the point where it's like a puzzle. I curve my body againist his, to where it's just right. We are still holding hands, and I place my head on his chest. We both slowly fall asleep.