The One - Aubries PoV

I call up everyone except JC and Kian. We all decide that we are going to meet at Starbucks to plan JC and Kians special Christmas gift. "So, what are you planning, Aub?" asks Maddie as we arrive to Starbucks. "Since I already know, I'll get the drinks. What do yall want?" asks Meghan. Everyone chants different drink names and Meghan jots it down. Then she goes into the short, but soon long line. "Kian, a puppy. JC, a kitten." I say, grinning. "A KITTY?" asks Connor, his eyes lighting up. "Yes, a kitty." I say, rolling my eyes. "I'll go get the supplies. Litter box, litter, food bowls, scooper, another scooper, food, another few bowls, a condo, beds, and toys. For both." Connor says, grabbing his drink as Meghan calls him over. "Okay Connor." I say, laughing. He then skips away to call a taxi, since we drove in a different car over here. Meghan then calls everyone individually to get their drinks, and then everyone is back sitting down, including Connor. "So, who wants to come with me to get the kitten?" I ask, slurping up the last of my frappunchino. "Me!" immediately says Connor. This doesn't suprise me. "I guess I will also. Sam and Maddie should too since they're not gonna be here for too much longer." Meghan says, nudging Maddie. "We can stay with Ricky to keep JC and Kian occupied." Sam says, grinning and glancing at Maddie. "Okay." Maddie says, picking up her drink and purse. They then also go to a taxi, along with Ricky. "Okay guys, we have to go to this address." I say, showing them a map on my phone "Oh, that's Jillian Bennetts house. She's obsessed with cats, she must be selling some." Connor says, zooming into the house picture. "Okay, that's good to know. Lets track her down." I say, walking towards the exit. I get into the drivers seat, Meghan getting into the passenger, Connor owning the backseat to himself.

We finally arrive to Jillian's house, to see her pouring food into 6 different bowls. Then another person pulls up, in a fancy sports car. I see him come out, and it's like he's an angel. He has a small quiff, sparkling greenish blue eyes. He has on a underarmour muscle tee with white skinny jeans and KDs. He smiles, and runs up to Jillian. She runs into his arms, and they hug for what seemed like forever. We come out of the car, and a fat cat scatters from underneath the car and hisses at me. "Joker, no sir!" yells Jillian. The cat walks away, his fat orange belly dragging behind him. He walks through the kitty door, (doggy door for cats) and trots off into the house somewhere. "Sorry about him, he's young and wild. That's Joker, the oldest of the litter I was telling you about. Oh, where are my manners. I'm Jillian, and this is Blake." she says, holding Blakes hand. "You can call me BJ." he says, flipping his little quiff. "His last name is Jackson." Jillian whispers, pointing at his luscious hair. "Jill..." he says, rubbing her head with his knuckle. "What?" she asks, looking at him. He kisses her, and she giggles. "Let me introduce you to the cats." she says, wiping her lip. "You've already met Joker. There's Dani, the mother. Then there's Jack, the father." she says, pointing at the black cat. The black one is Jack, and the calico is Dani. "Joker is the orange tabby, and the second oldest is Kipper. He's the normal tabby." she says, then Kipper comes from the kitty door and walks to his food bowl. So there's 6, and she covered 4. That means there's a runt and the third oldest left. "The little one over there, the runt, has no name yet. She's super sweet, and playful." Jillian says, leaning over to pick up the slightly orange kitten with small white patches of fur. Her stomach is completely white, and a small place of her face is white. Her blue eyes glare at me. She may be the one. All three of us "Awww" at her. Then she wags her little tail, that looks like an orange Tabby. Jillian places down the kitten and points at another. "That's the third oldest, Sarabi. Her nickname is Oreo, since she is black and white." Jillian says, yawning. Sarabi is also adorable, her little brown eyes darting arcross the yard, looking scared to death. "Who to pick, fat and mean, young and adorable, playful and free. Definitely not Jack and Dani, since they're the parents. Probably not Joker, since he's a little too rough. Sarabi or the nameless one." Meghan says, with Connor and me nodding in agreement. "Sarabi is the mother in Lion King, right?" I ask, leaning down to pet Jack. "Yes. We named her Sarabi because she's playful, yet caring and easy going." Blake says, as Jillian places her head on his shoulder. "What about the nameless one?" Connor asks, searching for her. "She's a wild one. She is like a hunter, yet generous, and nice. She is playful, wild, generous, nice, and a heavy sleeper." Jillian says, laughing as well. "I think we will go with that one." Meghan says, finding the one. "Agreed." I say, petting the cat, kitten, whatever you wanna call it; awesome animal.

Find out which one they picked in Part 2!!