Party Day - Aubries PoV

{ Sorry I've done 3 in a row with Aubrie. She hasn't gotten too much attention and with the party planing I feel like she should have her pov up. Hope you understand! }

Ahh, today is July 3rd, 2014. The day of Connors secret party. I call up Kian, Matt, and everyone else of Connors friends. By everyone else, I mean Connors address book. Oops?

Its 7:00 pm and I'm tensing up. We are all meeting at IHOP to scream suprise at Connor. I told them at 11:30 to be there. Me and the girls have gotten our party look on. Maddie is wearing a floral shirt with a white cardigan and blue skinny jeans and black boots. She has on small diamond stud earrings. It's been cool this LA Summer. I'm wearing a aqua blue summer dress. I have on a small black sweater and tights. I have on black converse shoes. I'm that casual but formal party type! Meghan is wearing her hair up in a high bun, pink sweater, jeggings, and black uggs. She has on a crimson tank top underneath her pink sweater. In her bun she has on a pink floral pony tail ring. We are all ready to go, at 9:00. That took a long time, haha.

It's 11:00, and we head to IHOP. I told everyone to park at the nearby bar so Connor doesn't get suspicious. It's 11:50, and everyone is here. I called role and told people to get in their places. The graveyard shift employee sweeps the floor casually while everyone is behind the counter. The door rings. "SUPRISE!" everyone screams. Kian is even has a suprised look. Connor looks so cheerful, I can't explain. We all get pancakes and head to the bowling alley. We bowl for a long time and I realize the time. 2:30 in the morning. I'm gonna be pooped tomorrow. I decide to call party over and everyone goes home pleased. I drive home and as soon as we get inside, we head to our rooms, wash off our makeup, change clothes, and fall right asleep.