Guilty - Meghans PoV

{Sorry last chapter was so short! I'll make this one way longer (; }

I grab her charger and head to the airport. Aubrie and Connor are coming. We made Kian stay back because he's still a little hungover from his meds.

We hop into my freshy painted yellow convertible. I decided it needed a change. I twist it into gear and drive off into the sunset.

Once we arrived to the airport, we see Sam and Maddie boarding the plane. "Mam, we have a lost item to return to her." I say to the Flight Attendant, pointing at Maddie. The security guards are chasing us since we aren't supposed to cross the metal detector unless we have a plane ticket. I hold up the charger. "Plane Ticket?" she asks, holding out her hand. I nod no, since I'm gasping for air running from Officer Fatty. The policeman is still chasing me, but he's slow and fat so it's no use. "Sorry, no returns then." she says, snagging the charger from my hand. "C'mon, lady! We are trying to be nice people!" Connor says, putting his head down, heavily breathing. "What are yalls names?" she says, grabbing a post it note and pen. "Why?" Aubrie says, arms crossed. "So I can tell this passenger that you hooligans have dropped it off. Now, do I need to repeat myself?" the lady asks. "No ma'am. I'm Meghan, that's Connor-" I start, pointing at Connor. Aubrie cuts me off.

Aubries PoV

"And I'm Caitlin." I say, winking at Meghan. I would always tell Maddie if we are always in a sitaution, to use our code names. I'm Caitlin, and she's Samantha. "Last names?" the woman asks, licking her lips. "Franta, Brummell, Clark." I say, pointing at everyone as I speak. "Connor Franta, eh. My daughter talks about you. Aren't you and this Meghan chic having this secret dating system?" the officer says, poking Connor. "No sir. No secret affair going on here." Connor says, putting his arm around Meghans shoulder. "I'm the Meghan chic!" Meghan says, sounding blonde. "Good Lord. Okay, Y'all are coming with me." Officer says, grabbing my arm.

"We are fine." Meghan growls, trying to pull her arm away. "Thanks for the prison record names, girls. And Connor." the lady says, walking onto the plane. Prison Record. That sounds way too familar. I start to tear up, and I continue walking.

Meghans PoV

We are getting dragged out of the terminal by a police officer. Not how I expected this to go. The stupid Flight Attendant had our names on a prison record. I had a short flashback. It gave me a headache. I'd hope I never will hear it again. At least Aubries safe, her name isn't Caitlin. I look over and see that he's holding Connor by the neck and Aubrie is close to him, since the Officers arm isn't very long. A chill runs down my spine, then I see a cop car out front. He throws us in and starts the car. "What about my car?" I say, choking on my words. "You'll get it towed to your house, apartment, wherever you live." he says, pressing the go pedal. I bounce back, bumping againist the seat. I have a backache now too. I glance over at Connor. A fan thinks we are having a secret affair. I would never think he would be my boyfriend. Never. I mean, there's no one in the house dating, unless Lia and JC are and we don't know it.

Soon enough, we arrive at the LA police station. We walk in, cuffs on our hands. Officer Fatty over here leads us to the kitchen so he can get some jelly donuts, then takes us to the HQ place to state our evidence. Now, it's not a court, Judge Judy sorta thing. No no, we say if we should be place in jail, without Judge drama. Because court is too much for some crazy 23 year olds. "How are you innocent, Mr. Franta?" the cheif asks, cracking his knuckles. "Well, we were attempting to return our roommate, I mean old roommate's, phone charger. So we can contact her. And because her family is Samsung fans; so she'd have to waste $20 on something her friends could've just given her." Connor says. I hope he bought it. "And, nowadays, it's probably $30. Knowing politics and other crap like that." Connor says, in a joking matter. He probably shouldn't have said that. "Politics are stupid, huh boy? Are you saying you vote to vote, you hate Obama because some other people hate him too? Are you saying that you just do what others do? Guilty." the cheif says, standing up. "Lets hear what your friends have to say about politics." he adds, grabbing his cup of coffee. "This isn't about politics, sir. It's about wether we should be in jail for violating property." Connor says, standing up. "Thank you for reminding me, Mr. Franta. Now sit down back there!" he says, pointing at my seat. Must be my turn. I get up and sit in the speaking chair. "What would you like me to plead or judge about, sir?" I ask, rubbing my sweaty palms againist my legs. "Are you innocent or not, Miss Brummell?" he asks, leaning back in his chair. "I honestly think we not guilty. We were helping out society, which is basically the golden rule. Treat others the way you want to be treated." I say. But I couldn't finish. "This isn't kindergarten, Miss Brummell. You understand that, correct?" he asks. "Yes sir. I just grew up in an honest, helpful household that responds to that rule. I found an opportunity to show that I'm responsible and I clearly failed." I say, choking on my last words. I'm starting to tear up. I feel so emotional. Aubrie stands up to come and try to comfort me, but cheif backs her off. "Sit down, Clark." he scowls at her. She sits down, nodding. I get up and head for the bathroom. I don't care if I'm guilty, or what Aubrie has to say. Connors going to be locked up, and my life will be absolutely over. I love Connor, but we aren't in an relationship, and I have nothing to say and react about it. I'm waiting for the right day, which may be 20 years from now.