An vs. Aub - Kians PoV

We leave the jailhouse, with a cheesy old Con da Bon joke. I miss my Connor, and I can't wait to see him again tomorrow.

The Next Day...

I wake up bright and early, not being able to sleep well. I look at my phone screen. Blinded by the light, I see the time. 3:45 am. I scroll through some snapchats, tweets, and instagram posts till 4:15. "Woke up bright and early, blinded." I snap to all my viewers on snapchat. I squint to see how pale I look with the flash on. I scroll through different filters till I look tan. I send it, and see that Andrea had sent me one, privately. "Miss you... 😘😭" Ahh, I miss my baby girl. But, I've moved on. "Haha 😏💕" I snap back, grinning. Then my phone stars vibrating. She's calling me. "Andrea?" I ask into the phone.

"Kiki!"

"Dont, call me that."

"Sorry. Uh, how was rehab?"

"Fantastic. So was the mental hospital."

"You don't sound alright. Is everything okay?"

No, nothing's okay. Connors in jail, my bestfriend and his girlfriend moved away, and my other best friend is in jail. "Yeah, I'm swell."

"Okay, well, Me, Jenn, Lauren, and Arden are always here if you need us."

"Okay, An. See you later."

"Ki, listen, wait."

"Yes Andrea?"

"I still, uh, like you."

"I've gotta go, An."

"It's 4:30 in the morning. What possibly do you have to do?"

"You don't want to be a clingy ex, Andrea."

"Okay, Ki. Well, goodnight. Goodmorning. Whatever you call it."

"Goodbye An."

There's a long pause, and she whispers, "Night."

I hang up afterwards, and I feel a tingle down my spine. I like Aubrie, not Andrea. I love calling Andrea; An, Jenn; Jenn, Arden; Arden, and Lauren; Lala. We call everyone Ki, Sam, Mad, Aub, Meg, Rick, JC, Trev, Lala, Matt, Jack, Arden, Con, Jenn, its everyone's thing.

Later that day, I eventually wake up once more to Aubrie, Ricky, JC, and Meghan throwing pillows on my face, while Wishbone is licking my forehead. Boy, I'm glad Wishy is back. We had him taken away for a while had JCs place in Houston-San Antonio area, since we didn't want to keep em here while the girls are here. But, since we are all settled in, we let him back into the club. "Wish, breakfast, now." JC says, opening the bedroom door. Wishbone walks out, and we all follow, heading straight for the kitchen. We follow the smell of bacon sizzling and Connor burping "Good Morning." Wait, Connor? I rub my eyes, and see that it is Connor. It's 1:00. They must've got him without me. "Con Da Bon!" I say, and hug him. "Why did yall go without me?" I ask, letting go. "It was a suprise, and you seem suprised." Connor says, flipping the pancakes on a nearby pan. "Mhmm." I reply, grabbing a platter of bacon. I see Aubrie tearing up, and Meghan is rocking her back and forth hugging her. "Aub, what's -" I start. I stop and run over to hug her as well. "Let go of me, Ki." The name Ki struck my mind. Andrea. Aubrie. Shoot. "Aubrie..." I say. This time, she cuts me off. "Kian, stop trying. Go do something useful like get a dog. Oh wait, just get Andrea." she says, running upstairs. She just called her a biatch. "Oohhhh.." JC says, walking in with Wishbone at his side; licking his lips for some bacon. JC, not Wishbone. "Justin, shut it." I say, snagging another piece of bacon from his plate. "Do not call me Justin." he says, grabbing bacon from my tray and giving it to Wishbone. Wishbone starts whining and begging for more. "Chill out, guys." Connor says, following Meghan up the stairs.