Lia Marie Who? - Aubries PoV

{A chapter! Ermagherd! I know, I had writers block and I have been a busy gal (; But yah! Hoping to make more}

I hear a doorbell ring about a day after Thanksgiving. It's Lia, JCs lady friend. I don't know if it's official, but they're close friends. Lia and her little sister, Emma, ring the doorbell once more. "JC! Connor! Meghan!" Lia squeals whenever they open the door. Now, I've always loved Lia. She's pretty, outgoing, and young. But, she can be a little clingy. Lia has been over a couple times since we've moved in, but all the times Me and Maddie were out doing whatever. I tried to avoid Lia. I pay Maddie to come escape the madness. But today, I didn't expect her visit. "Who are they?" Emma asks as she points at me and Maddie. "I dunno. People who also live with the gang as well." Lia says, patting her shoulder. "Aubrie. That's Maddie, the one eating potato chips watching Pretty Little Liars." I say, grabbing a chip. "Pretty Little Liars! My favorite!" Lia says, as she goes over to the microwave and gets a popcorn kernel bag. "Popcorn, Maddie?" she asks, shaking the bag. "Course!" Maddie replies. "Make a couple for us too!" Trevor says, coming down the stairs. "Why wouldn't I?" Lia says, getting a couple more. "Lia... I want Skittles." moans Emma. "Why am I here anyway?" she adds, biting her

fingernails. "I don't want to prove to Mother that I'm naughty, going to a boys house. Also, I'm getting paid for babysitting you." she says, as the microwave beeps; meaning the popcorn is ready. "We have skittles?!" offers Sam. "Please give them to her. Although, I don't wanna sound needy." Lia says, pouring all the popcorn into a big bowl. Ah, she's needy alright. Very needy. Lia annoys me so much. "Maddie, lets go shopping." I say, grabbing my purse. "But it's the final episode!" she crys, stuffing her face with popcorn. "Come on, Aubrie. Let her watch the marathon. Then, we can all go together!" Lia says, sitting down. "Okay." I mumble. "I'll be upstairs." Connor says, grabbing his macbook. "Same." Meghan says, following Connor. "Collab?" they say, mumbling all the way upstairs, till the doors close. That's what I'm in the mood for.

The final PLL show is over, and everyone is on the couch watching the Rangers and the Angels play. Adrian Beltre strikes out, and Hamilton is up first to bat, go figure. After the game is over, Lia and Emma go home, after Emma almost pukes all over the couch. Too many skittles. Lucky for us, the bathroom is nearby. Maddie cleans the bathroom and by then it's 10:00. "Hmm, Dancing with the Stars episode we missed last night?" offers Meghan. "Bethany and Derek all the way!" Connor says. "Going for Janel (Mona) from PLL!" I say, raising my fist in the air. "Sadie, baby! Duck Dynasty!" JC chants. After then, everyone fell asleep on the couch. I was the only one awake. The TV turned off automatically. It's 2:00 am, I must've woken up. I see in the faint window moonlight that all the "couples" (Connor and Meg, Mad and Sam, and Trevor, JC, Ricky and I all alone). I try to slowly sneak upstairs and a creak in the wooden floors causes JC to wake up. "Aubrie?" he croaks. "Yes?" I whisper back. "Okay, making sure you weren't an Ax Murderer or something." he says, falling back asleep. I see a little smirk. I giggle in return. No wonder Lia likes JC. He falls back down and flips over, where his nose is smushed againist the pillow. I continue walking upstairs in my bedroom. I lay down and fall asleep, like everyone downstairs.