Sadison! - Aubries PoV

After the movie was halfway done, everyone sort of made their way to bed. At the end of the movie, I realized it was 10:00, and I pretty much just slept on the couch. The next morning, I woke up to Kian slapping my face. "Whaatt Kiaaann." I say, putting my head under the covers. "It's 12:00. You need to eat, Aub." I hear Meghan say. Kian says "Mhmm." in reply. So I get back up and someone knocks on the door. "Shoot." I say, and run up the stairs and shut my door. I get ready as I hear a bunch of whispering downstairs, and Kian comes back up. "Aubrie, some people wanna see you." "Okay, Kian." I say, slipping on my Sperrys. I walk out and nobody's there. I go downstairs and I see Meghan and everyone else in the kitchen eating Grilled Cheese for lunch. "SUPRISE!" I hear. I turn around and it's Sam and Maddie. I sort of scream and hug them. "Welcome home." I say. "This isn't our home. Dallas and Laguna Beach is our home." Maddie says, letting go of the hug, and Sam does too. Then they go upstairs, and unpack in their old rooms. "Yall took everything down?" asks Sam. "Mhmm. Even Trevor's room." Kian replies, washing his dishes. "But, why?" asks Maddie. "We could use some money, and y'all will visit, like, every 6 months or so." JC says. "True, I guess." Maddie says. I walk upstairs to see Maddie put a little box on her dresser. "What's that?" I ask. "Oh, nothing." she says, taking it down and putting it into her purse. She leaves the room, and I see what it is. Its a box that would hold a ring of some sort, or a necklace. I open it up, and there's nothing. "Looking for this?" asks Maddie, moving her wrist around. Its a charm bracelet. "Maddie, I-" she cuts me off. "Aubrie, it's called personal space. I'd tell you if me and Sam were engaged, but we are not. Aubrie, you're pushing my buttons." Maddie says, taking off the bracelet. "Look." she adds, showing me the bracelet up close. Its silver with a gold trim, and has a bunch of small gold and silver charms. One is a youtube symbol, a dog, a heart, and a mini iPhone. "Cute." I say, and leave the room.