Part 1 Getting Married

Shyam: "Khushiji, how can I leave Rani Sahiba?" Anjali runs away unable to see and hear anything else while Arnav runs behind her.

Khushi: "She doesn't deserve a snake like you. Anjaliji is better without an unfaithful husband like you. Just for money you betrayed her? Don't you know how much she loves you? It's better if she divorces you and live a better life then living with a shark like you." Khushi crosses her arms around her chest glaring or more like giving warning looks to Shyam.

Shyam: "Why can't you understand this Khushiji? I only loved you and wanted the money of Rani Sahiba. If money can give me peace then my love which is you can give me happiness." The next moment Shyam feels a burning sensation on his left cheek getting shocked that Khushi really slapped him.

Khushi: "Don't you have any shame? First you saved me from the goons in Lucknow when Arnavji released the video of me falling into his arms and then I believed that you are a good person when helping me

Khushi: "Don't you have any shame? First you saved me from the goons in Lucknow when Arnavji released the video of me falling into his arms and then I believed that you are a good person when helping me. Then you like a stalker stalked me from Lucknow to Delhi and stayed at Buaji house as a pain guest being a pain. If not Buaji forced me to get engaged to you unaware that you are already married then I would have never agreed to get engaged to you because I only love my Arnavji." Khushi answers back getting frustrated of this man guts.

Shyam: "How can you love saale sahaab? Don't you know how much he troubled you and risked your life?" Shyam tried to put some sense in her mind.

Khushi: "He might have troubled me and risked my life but he is far better then you. At least he would be faithful since he broke the engagement with Lavanyaji not wanting to destroy her life. I am only quite just for the sake of my jiji and the unborn baby thinking that you would change but no. I am giving you a last warning, stop rumoring around me and be faithful to your wife who loves you more than her life or else I won't mind telling the truth to everyone about you." Khushi walks away clenching her jaw in anger. This man is disgusting and selfish.