Chapter Twenty Three: Genie

Secrets lay inside the lamp. Sing the song of Arabia to find the way.

After Joey read the second note, we all talked amongst ourselves to find out what song we had to sing. As everyone still thought to themselves, I looked back at the lamp and examined it. "Guys, I think we need to rub the lamp.", I said. However, Joey still insisted that we need to find the song. But, I wanted to do it my way, so I rubbed the lamp and heard music coming out of nowhere. Everyone else heard it too.

My Confession: Looks like this princess is solving the clues to this mission.

The song sounded like an Arabic one, but it didn't have lyrics. After the song finished, Nikita looked at us. "Why don't we just hum it together?", she suggested. "Sounds good to me. Let's try it.", I told everyone. As I rubbed the lamp again, the song played, and we all hummed to the rhythm of it. After that happened, a latch opened up to reveal another note.

The Genie of the lamp has one of the jeweled keys, but getting it will require more trickery than all of Ali Baba's thieves. Place the lamp on the symbol of the djinn on the second floor to learn more.

My Confession: I am literally excited for this mission! I mean, I rubbed a lamp, and it has a genie inside it. So that means that I get three wishes! And one of them would be, to get the hell out of here...

After Alex finished reading the note, we all went up to the second floor of the museum. I found the symbol that matches the one on the note, and placed the lamp on top of it. Next thing you know, a secret door opens up. We all went through the door, and saw that the inside was covered all around with red lace. "This is so pretty... Alex, get your hands off my ass!", I said while crawling and feeling Alex touching me. I'm happy to have him, but I'm not ready for "that type" of our relationship just yet.

Inside the Lamp

Once we all made it to the other side, I was in shock. Because there was an actual genie standing in the middle of the room (or lamp, if you will). "Uh, excuse me?", I asked the genie. However, he turned around quickly and he was mad. "Who are you people?! Are you here to kill me or something?!", he asked us. "No, we're here to help.", Ro said to him.

My Confession: I took a look at the genie and saw that he had blue skin. This is actually making me question something: Am I in Aladdin?

"Why are you locked up in chains?", I asked while looking at the genie's wrists. Everyone else was just busy looking at the jeweled key around his neck. "Shihara has in slaved me! But now, you all are here to save me and to remove these chains.", the genie explained to us. I felt bad for him, because he doesn't deserve to be treated like a slave to the bitch that locked him up for good. For some reason, this was getting me to still think a lot about Aladdin. "Oh you poor thing, of course we'll help you. Does she have a key anywhere?", I asked the genie again. "In order to break me free, you must find the hammer of Suleiman. It is in the Arabian exhibit. It is the only thing to break my bonds. And I will give you the key, and a wish to bring back one person of your choosing.", the genie said to us again. We were all surprised after hearing what he had to say. I mean, bringing back one of our friends from the dead? That's a deal, completely!

My Confession: I am absolutely ready for this mission! I love Arabia and it's fashion accessories, and the stories about genies that are told there. All I can say is, let's go out to kill a bitch and free a genie!

"We'll be back to set you free. Just stay where you are and don't move. No offense to the position you're in right now.", I said to genie while walking out the secret tunnel. After getting out, me and the others were off to the Arabic exhibit.