Memories Part 1

Alec's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Toni started school again. She seems to be getting along well. We haven't seen or heard of Damion anywhere. Since Ria saw Adriano she's been asking about him but I just told her not to worry about him. Now she just looks at him but stays away while he looks at her curiously but never says a thing to her.

Currently, I was at our lunch table eating when Ash came or more like ran to us with Adriano with bloody fist following her,

"I saw him! Damion." She said with her eyes filled with tears.

"Where's Aria and what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well let's see I was minding my own business when I hear shouts coming from an empty classroom long story short the boy had Ash caged in his arms when I pried him off he punched me so I broke his nose and he ran off.

"Oh thank you then," I said.

"But will someone please tell me what's going on and since when does Aria have amnesia?" He asked.

"Why the sudden interest in us." I said as I stood in front of him." I mean you did join another gang."

"I'm sorry I didn't realize that what my dad does has anything to do with me!" He yelled back. " I didn't join a gang my father did. You don't even know why either. He made mistakes that cost him his wife and his family."

"What do mean his wife?" Alec asked.

"You don't know why does that not surprise me? Oh yeah, you never asked. Hoax kidnapped my mom and dad went to the Viers for help. He and the leader made a deal. He helped him he join the gang. In the process, the leader died in a shot out and dad was the new leader cause he was the right-hand man. Then they finally found mom it was just her body with multiple gunshots and she was beaten beyond recognition they even slashed her throat. I was there and that was the day he lost both his wife and his son.

Yolo it's your fave lazy ass author. Sorry I didn't get to update last week I was sick and when it comes to certain pains I have a very loooooooooooooooooow tolerance for pain. So I'm gonna try and make it up to y'all. So tomorrow I'll edit and go through. Au Revoir my amours.