As Normal as My Life Gets

6 months Later

Adriano's POV

"So dude when are you gonna ask her out?" Luca asked sitting beside me.

"Who?" I asked as I continued to play COD.

"You know who don't play dumb," Alec said as he took a sip of his beer.

"Aria of course." Ace said

"Oh sorry thought we were talking about your undying affection for Ally," I said as I placed the controller on the table and took a sip of my own beer. Just as Ace was about to answer the game room door as flung open and in came a very drunk Ally.

"Hey boys." Ally said while walking over to Ace and took his beer from his hand and turned her head up with it.

"Thanks boo." She said as she gave him back his beer. Then she skipped out of the room and we all looked at each other then rushed upstairs to see Ash and Jay running after Ally.

"What's going on up here?" Ace asked as Ally jumped on his back and kissed his cheek with a grin. And he had a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Yeah who get this drunk at 1 in the evening?" I asked pointing at Ally.

"Oh believe me she is the most sober of the 3."Ash said as she sat on the sofa.

"Well guess what there you problem now I'm exhausted."

"Adri there you are." I heard I yell as she skipped down the stairs and as soon she came off the stairs she tripped. I went to see if she was ok.

"Lea wake up sleepy head." She said in a childish voice and when I looked Lea was passed out at the foot of the step. Alec took her up and placed her on Toni's bed in her room.

"Hey let's go plat Futbol."Ally yelled.

"YEA please Adri," Aria asked looking at me pouting.

"I guess but the word is pronounced football." Ace said to Ally.

"Actually the word is Futbol its a type of football." Ally corrected.

"Its indoor football I can't believe y'all don't know this," Ria added.

"Even when you people are drunk you act like prudent," I said shaking my head.

"Wait inside football we don't have a inside field," Alec said as he tried to stop them.

But Ally and Ria were already kicking the ball in the living room.

5 minutes later

We left Ally and Toni in the living room they began to sober up so we went to make them some coffee then we heard Ash yelling. When we got back out there Toni and Ally were in a full-on fight when we pulled them apart they looked at each other and laughed.

"You look like shit." Ally said at the same time as Toni said. "You look like you were hit by a truck."

later that night

So we were busy playing truth or dare around the fire we made in the backyard.

"Adriano true or dare?" Ally asked me.

"Dare."

"Ok come here." I went to her and she whispered it to me.

"Sorry," I said to Aria before I threw her over my shoulder and walked to the pool and threw her in. When she came out she rolled up her selves a marched inside and sat right in front of Ally.

"Truth or Dare Alyssa." She said and everyone looked at her we never heard her call Ally by her full name.

"Dare." Ally said giving her a challenging smirk and Ria returned it.

"Shits about to go down." Ace said as he took a gulp of his beer. How many bottles does this boy drink a day?

"I dare you to kiss Ace." She said as the words left her mouth while Ace on the other hand spit his beer in Alec's face.

"WHAT?" They yelled together.

"You heard me," Ria said smirking and they looked at each other and gulped.