My Babies

Ashlyn's POV

We were in the living room cuddled up then we heard.                                                                                       

"MOM! DAD!HELP!"The boys yelled we looked at each other then ran done their. When we flung the basement door open we saw 2 girls 1 on top of Ace and the other on Alec. Alex lunged at the 1 on Ace and I looked at the other girl she looked familiar her blazing red hair just like Aria........

"Mom?"She asked and everything stopped.                                                                                                        "Baby girl." I cried as I opened my arms to her and she ran into them and began crying. Ash turned her head and looked at her father who currently had her in a headlock and her hand mid-air ready to punch him.

"Dad?"She asked.

"Angel,"Alex asked as he pulled her into a hug.

After they uncuffed  Ace

"How did you even get here?" I asked and they just looked down.

"What did he do to you? That's I'm punching his face in! Did he hurt you?"Alex rambled but they quickly looked up.

"NO HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING."They yelled in unison . Their ...... defending him.

"It's just he was nice to us and all but the reason we're here is because ...well.. he told us to kill you and dad," Toni said and trailed off at the end that I almost didn't hear what she said but the look on Alex's face told you he heard loud and clear.

"That son of a bi-"Toni cut him off.

"Can you just leave him be I mean he didn't hurt us and yeah he did take us from you but he never let anyone hurt us he always there for your games and matches please."She begged it was kind of clear they had grown somewhat attached but no surprise they have grown to know him but in a way it still hurts to know that they still defending him after what he did but I guess he still kept them safe.

Then my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and read the message it was from an unknown number. It said:                                                                                                                                            I guess you have you, children, back I know I may be a rootless gang leader but I also know they had nothing to do with the rivalry we have and it wouldn't be fair to them just make sure to take care of them and let them feel loved.

Then there was a picture of them at a County Fair laughing and eating cotton candy.                           I showed it ta Alex and he relaxed a bit not completely.

"I'm just so happy to be here with my babies," I said as I hugged them again