The Bullet

"Noooooo!" Yelled Nathan.

As I fell I grabbed my rope contraption and pressed the button. The rope attached to the roof and I hit the wall. My leg hurt a lot. All my strength seemed to be draining and I thought it might be for the blood that I was losing. I saw Nathan coming back.

"Go, Nathan! Get the chip to the agency." I yelled as loud as I could.

Nathan looked me straight in the eyes and I mouthed go. He shook his head. I looked at him a little annoyed and mouthed go again. He looked reluctant but he turned around and flew away. Doctor E. tried to shoot at him but he missed. I was still hanging on the side of the building thinking of letting go. Doctor E. looked over the side and smiled. He called to someone and a few his men appeared. They began to pull me up. When I reached the roof the men grabbed my arms and lifted me up. Doctor E. was still smiling. He motioned for his men to get into the elevator. They dragged me across the roof into the elevator. We went down to the 1st floor. They dragged me out of the building and towards a black van. They opened the back and pulled out some rope. They took away all my weapons and gadgets. Then they tied my hands behind my back and threw me into the back of the van.

We drove on a very windy road. I kept rolling side to side. My leg was throbbing now I wanted to scream but I held it in. Finally, we arrived and they pulled me out of the back. It was a big warehouse. They dragged me towards it. There were two men guarding the entrance and they nodded at us as we passed them. They dragged me into what had been the office when the warehouse had been in use. They sat me down and tied me to the chair. One of the men searched me but they didn't find the chip.

"First of all," he said turning to a woman in the doorway. "Why don't we clean up that wound."

He smiled evilly at me. I got the idea that they weren't going to clean my wound; instead, he would make it worse. We waited for a minute before the woman came back. Doctor E. took the things from the woman and handed them to one of the men in the room. He looked as if he had no idea what he was doing and I was sure he actually didn't know what to do. I braced myself for the pain. He kneeled by my side and lifted the bottle to pour it over my wound. I felt the liquid being poured over my leg and then I felt excruciating pain. I winced and tried to pull my leg away but he held it in place. He then picked up the rag and began to wipe the wound. That hurt even more and tears came to my eyes.

The man looked up at Doctor E. and said, "Sir, the bullet is still in there." Doctor E. looked very pleased. "Well, then we'll have to get it out."

"What do u want from me?" I spat at him. He smiled. "I want information. Like where is the chip?" I scoffed. "As if I would ever tell you."

The woman came back with tweezers "Don't worry Maggie. This will only hurt a lot." Doctor E. laughed.

He handed the tweezers to the man still kneeling beside me. He began to try to get the bullet out. This time I couldn't help it I yelled and screamed. I almost blacked out from the pain. Finally, they got the bullet out of my leg.