Gadgets

We walked to the gunroom and started to pick out our guns. "Remember that the max is two guns," I said looking over at Nathan who nodded examining all the guns. I chose a laser gun and tranquilizer pistol. These guns are very powerful and light. Heavy guns aren't the best when you're running and jumping. On the contrary, Nathan loves big guns and always picks the biggest guns.

Next, we went to the gadget room. I got a rope contraction, multi-tool and I also got a mic that goes in your ear to stay in contact with the agency or your partner. Finally, we went to the aircraft center and entered our mission collecting all our supplies. Our pilot was waiting for us on the plane. Nathan got in the front and I got in the back. There were duffel bags in the back, I found an empty one and filled it with our parkas, pants, and oiled seal skin boots. It was going to be a long flight so I curled up in a chair and fell asleep.

When I woke up I heard voices. "She's asleep we should wake her up. No, wait! I'm going to spray shaving cream on her face."

I heard a bottle being shaken and guessed it was the shaving cream. I could feel an arm reaching out and right before he sprayed I grabbed his wrist and turned it away from my face. I opened my eyes and saw Nathan's surprised face. Then he smiled. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the bottle turning back toward me again. I grabbed a gun from my belt and aimed it at him.

"Make a move and your dead." Nathan dropped the bottle and I grabbed it spraying a dot on his nose.

After Nathan had washed his face, we left the plane and set off toward the government building. When we arrived Nathan started to examine the building saying things from memory.

"And I believe that the security room is at the back of the building," he said scratching his chin.

"Yep. The secret room is on the 5th floor." I confirmed.

"Oh, so you actually studied the map," He said with surprise.

"No, I just happen to be looking at the map."

Nathan's glance left the building falling on me. "You brought a tablet!!! What in the world are you thinking! If we get captured they can take over the whole agency with that! Have you brought that on all our missions?" he asked.

"How do you think we passed the missions that other people couldn't?" I smiled. We hailed a taxi and went to the nearest hotel. Nathan didn't talk the whole way.