[̲̅19]

Me and Jin didn't talk that much the following week because we were both sad that I was leaving and didn't know what to talk about.

The day of graduation I put my gown and tried to smile but all I could think about was, "I am leaving today" and I just wanted to stay in Jin's arms forever.

But we can't have everything we want.

So I got ready and me and my mom left to the school.

Almost everyone was there already taking pictures.

But the only person I talked to in school was Jin and he was still not there.

I sat down at the bench waiting for Jin to come when I saw him walking towards me with blue roses.

I started crying, "Here! I know you like them." He smiled at me and I hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much!" Then we kissed and my mom took a bunch of pictures.

His parents couldn't make it though and that kind of made me feel a bit sad.

It must feel bad to not have a person that is always there for you.

Then we sat down at our assigned seats and they started calling everyone.

When they got to Jin all the girls gave him flowers and I was jealous.

When they got to me no one screamed but when Jin did the whole school started applauding.

I was so shy that I fell down walking to get my diploma.

Everyone was laughing and Jin came to help me.

"Can you be a bit less clumsy for once?" I laughed and pushed him to fall down.

"Oops..." I said smiling and then he got in front of me and my heart was beating so fast.

"Let's go!" Then he got up and helped me get up.

I finally got my diploma and went back to take my seat.

It ended and me and Jin went to eat at a restaurant. I had told my mom to go back home and wait for me.

We sat down and ordered our food.

"So you are leaving today, huh?" Jin asked looking down.

"I guess... but don't worry you'll meet someone else...." I said trying to be optimistic but I didn't want Jin to love someone else.

"I don't think I will meet someone like you Soomin..." He said and a tear slowly went down his face.

"Look it's okay! Who knows maybe our paths will cross together again if we were meant to be." I said smiling and he looked at me and held my hand.

"You have been the person I have loved the most in my whole life. I will miss you, Soomin. Please take care!" He said and I started tearing up.

Leaving him is the worst decision I am taking but I have no choice.

I have to for my mom. Lately she has been really sick and if I leave her alone something could happen to her and I would hate myself for that.

The food came and we just ate without talking.

Then I got a text from my mom.

"Soomin come as soon as you can because we have to leave soon or we might miss our flight."

I sighed and told Jin, "I have to go now..." he nodded and we both left the restaurant and got inside the limousine.

On the ride we just cuddled without speaking one word.