A Great Night

They reached Christopher's hotel in twenty minutes. It took them just as long to get to his floor, since they began making out in the elevator and kept pressing the wrong buttons. When they finally reached the 14th floor they stumbled their way over to his door. Minnie chuckled against his mouth, since they were acting like teenagers.

Christopher let go of Minnie and searched through his pockets for his key card. When he finally found it, he opened the door and let her walk in in front of him.

"You are so sexy," he said when he eyed her from top to toe after he had closed the door. There was a hunger in his eyes and Minnie felt the familiar confident feeling that she had felt under his gaze many years ago. Christopher leaned against the wall, still with his eyes resting on Minnie. 

"Take that dress off. Slowly," he demanded.

Minnie locked eyes with him and reached to her back to unzip the light yellow dress. When the zip was down, she slid the straps off her shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor. She noticed his pants getting tighter around the area as she stood in front of him, wearing cream lace underwear and white and silver heels.

She gave Christopher a sly glance as she spoke. "Your turn."

Christopher held her gaze as he undid his dark blue suit jacket. He took his tie off and then his shoes. He began undoing his shirt, but Minnie thought it took to long, so she took the few steps needed until she stood in front of him and undid the buttons for him. A low growl left Christopher's throat when she slid the shirt off him and then ran her hands down his chest and stomach.

She was about to help him with his pants, when he apparently had had enough and threw her on the bed. He undid his pants and took them off along with his underwear.

He was about to throw himself on Minnie in bed when she stopped him. "Woah, woah, mister. Hold up a minute. I'm gonna need a moment here," she said as she eyed him. His hair was ruffled and messy and suited well with his stubble. His muscles were bigger than the last time she had seen him. He also had a few more tattoos covering his arms. Her eyes traveled further down and landed on his...

"Could the moment maybe be over soon?" he interrupted her visual tour of his body. "I kinda want to have sex now." He smirked at her and she held up her finger and waved for him to join her in bed.

Minnie woke up the next day, slightly disoriented. She calmed down though, when she heard a quiet snoring next to her and remembered that she was with Christopher in his hotel room. She smiled as memories came back to her of her and Christopher having sex. Four rounds.

A memory of something she had to do slowly made its way to her mind. Her eyes widened as she remembered that she was supposed to have breakfast at her parents' today with April, Ethan and Ethan's parents to say goodbye to April and Ethan before they went on their honeymoon. And she definitely had to go home and change before, since she couldn't show up in her bride's maid's dress.

Minnie slowly got out of bed to not wake Christopher up. She grabbed her dress and spent way too much time looking for her underwear that she eventually found hanging on the TV. She put the underwear on and then her dress. She held her shoes and purse in one hand and slowly opened the door and closed it behind her. While she waited for the elevator, she put her shoes on and put her blonde messy hair into a loose bun. When she reached the lobby she felt like everyone knew what she had been doing during the night. And to be honest, they probably did. But she didn't have time to care. She had to get home.

Minnie hailed a taxi and gave the driver her address. She rolled her eyes after she caught him eyeing her one too many times.

Yes, I had sex last night.

When she reached her building, she ran inside and went straight to the shower. In the shower memories of the night before returned. Christopher's strong hands all over her body, her moaning his name as she came, him telling her she was beautiful and sexy as she experienced one of the best nights in a long time. It had felt strangely right being with Christopher.

She got out of the shower and got dressed and ready as fast as she could. She picked out a light blue sundress from her closet and paired it with a pair of brown sandals. She blew dried her hair and threw it up in a high ponytail, since she didn't have time to fix it better. She added some mascara to her eyelashes and some concealer under her eyes to cover her lack of sleep.

Minnie reached her parents' house thirty minutes too late.

"Minnie, darling. You look stressed," her mum greeted her with a hug.

"I overslept," Minnie mumbled. A lie she had come up with on the way over.

"I've got a surprise for you," her mum changed the subject. "Guess who I invited."

Minnie didn't guess. She just stopped in her tracks when she reached the living room and saw Christopher sitting there, taking to Ethan and the dads.

"Since he is all alone in town I invited him to join us for breakfast. That way we can talk more about the old days."

Oh, boy.