THREE ~ ROYALLY ROTTEN

╭━ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ♛ ⎈ ♛ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ━╮Talk about motherly love╰━ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ♛ ⎈ ♛ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ━╯

Talk about motherly love
╰━ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ♛ ⎈ ♛ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ━╯

~ AURADON ~
"I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children of the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance to live in Auradon. Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." Ben, the soon-to-be King of Auradon, announced to his parents.

"The children of our sworn enemies living amongst us?" King Adam/Beast asked, disgust and horror written across his features.

"We start with a few at first, like a trial run. I've already chosen them."

"Have you?" Beast snarked, eyes wide.

"I gave you a second chance." Belle pointed out, not wanting to shoot down her son's idea straight away. "Who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil. Jafar. Evil Queen... and Maleficent."

Lumiere, who had been busying himself with tailoring Ben's suit, yelped before excusing himself from the room.

"Maleficent? She is the worst villain in the land!"

"Dad-"

"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." King Adam shut down his son's dream.

"Their children are innocent!" Ben exclaimed. "Don't you think deserve a shot at a normal life?"

Turning to face his wife, Beast found that Belle was agreeing with what their son was saying. Sighing to himself, he knew he would regret it but he agreed to let the five children come to Auradon. For a trial run, only.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ♛ ⎈ ♛ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

~ ISLE OF THE LOST ~
Tucked under the arm of Jay Jafar, Eva grinned at rotten the five of them were when Mal stole a lollipop from a baby. Popping the candy into her mouth, Mal lead her crew down the streets of the Isle when Maleficent arrived behind her knuckleheads.

Watching the interaction between the dragon and her daughter with semi interest, Eva decided to start poking Carlos in the side, chuckling as he slowly got more and more annoyed until eventually, he turned around and scowled at her.

"Oh, there's news! You five have been selected to attend school... in Auradon." Maleficent announced, clasping her hands together in wicked delight.

The four children not belonging to Maleficent tried to make a run for it but found their way blocked by her goons, who held them in place.

"I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy princesses." Mal protested.

"And perfect princes." Evie sighed wistfully, before remembering who she was talking to. "Ew," she said in disgust.