Rory's Birthday Parties (Continued)

Gabby's POV

         It was now Saturday, and we were all getting ready to head over to Rory's party. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and Aunt Babs was able to take me. We found out that I was only 8 weeks along. She said that I had just started my second trimester, and that the baby was a size of a raspberry. I cried when I heard the baby's heartbeat. I was so nervous about the baby, but I also cant wait for the little nugget to get here. She also told me the symptons which I would start to experience. I was already feeling the fatigue and the insane smell. Which is why we went to Luke's for breakfast yesterday. I got to talk with Rory a little bit, and I could tell she was just like her mother. Luke had made a coffee cake and blew up ballons for her. It was the sweetest thing. So we head over there, and we're all just hanging out right now. Then, Ms. Patty came in and she walked over to us and we talked to her for a little bit. I had just recently met Ms. Patty, but I know she means a lot to my aunt. She's really eccentric and a lot of fun. Then Rory starts opening presents.

         "No!!!!" Rory was over the moon about her present, and she jumped at her mom and gave her a big hug.

         "You can take it back." Lorelai teased.

         "No, I love it!" Rory insisted.

         "Its blue and it has a handle."

         "Its way to expensive." Rory started to worry just a little bit.

          "I know, thats what I told the guy at the store. But he." Lorelai was cut off as Sookie came into the room with Rory's birthday cake.

          "Okay, on the three cause I'm gonna drop it. 1, 2, 3." We all sang happy birthday to her. Rory blew out her candles and almost caught her scarf on fire. We all clapped for her.

          "Okay, attention attention attention! This is very important! This is a very serious moment. Two priests, a rabbi, and a duck." Lorelai stood up and got everyone's attention.

           "Mom" Rory complained in a joking matter.

           "Alright I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I would like to propose I toast to the one thing in my life that is always good. Its always sweet, and without whom I would have no reason to get up in the morning. My pal, Rory. Cheers." Everyone awed at the sweet speech. Everyone then toasted with their drinks.  "And in honor of this very special girl. I now invite you all to help me eat her face."

          "And you may have the first cut."  Sookie gave Rory the knife. The doorbell rings.

         "There's something very strange about hacking into my own head."  The doorbell rang again. Lorelai looked confused.

        "Jeez, who the hell is ringing the bell. Its a party, get your ass in here." She turns around to see who it is. She hestitates when she see the elegant looking people. "Or, asses, I guess." Rory then turns around too.

         "Grandma, grandpa!" Rory says with excitement. I look to Lorelai's parents, and try to understand how Lorelai is their daughter. She goes over to greet them. I cant hear the rest of the conversation as the music is too loud. I turn to Aunt Babs and Uncle Morey to tell them that I'm going to the bathroom. I then run to the bathroom and throw up everything that I ate. This whole second trimester thing is really starting to get to me. I wash out my mouth, and go back to the party. I mingle a little bit more before I get tired. I tell Aunt babs and Uncle Morey that I was gonna go back to the house and to bed. I said goodbye to Lorelai and everyone. By know, I kind of knew everybody almost everybody in town. I told Rory happy birthday and went home to go to bed. Then I realized what I had just called Aunt Babs. Home. It gives me a warm feeling, and I know this community is the best place to raise my nugget. With that thought, I go bed and get a good nights sleep.