[̲̅18]

"Yes, Mom?" I asked scared as to what she will say.

"I have to move to Japan.... and you have to come with me." She said and I started crying.

"Mom, why? Are you sure we can't stay? Please. I don't want to leave Jin." I said and Jin came close to me and hugged me.

"Can she stay here with me?" Jin asked.

"I'm sorry, she has to come with me as I got her a scholarship in an university on Japan." Mom said almost crying.

"I understand Ms. Ha..." Jin said hugging me harder.

"I'm so sorry Jin.... I don't want to leave you." I said crying non-stop.

"Let's go back home Soomin!" My mom said and I followed her.

I gave Jin a kiss and hugged him tightly, "I love you!" I said and he said it back.

We went back home and the car ride was dead silent.

I got to my room and called my only friend Misun because I really needed her.

"Hey, Misun do you have time?"

"Ne"

So I told her everything and she told me to do what I had to do. You lose people that you love, but that's just life.

I was really sad but I had to accept it, I have to leave the love of my life, Jin. At least for now.

I went to sleep crying and I didn't want to eat.

Then the next morning I went to school and my mom dropped me off.

"Bye sweetie! I love you." I waved back to my mom and she left.

I wanted to get more fresh air before school started so I went to the back seating area of the school that not that many people go to.

I went in and I almost had a heart attack.

Misun was kissing Jin.

I did notice that Jin was trying to push her away but not hurt her so I went running over there tearing up.

I slapped her and hugged Jin.

I pushed her to the floor and said, "I really thought we were friends. I can't believe you would do this to me knowing how depressed I am."

I went out of there holding Jin's hand and dragging him to class.

"What the actual f*ck happened?" I said.

"Okay so I went to the back area because I heard some noise. And when I went Misun was there crying so I went up to her trying to hug her and ask her what happened when she just kissed me. I didn't want to push her too hard since I know she's your friend and I tried to make her stop but she wouldn't." He said staring at my eyes.

"It's alright I know you wouldn't cheat on me." I said hugging him.

He smiled and class started.

The whole time I was thinking about Misun and then I remembered something.

Wasn't she dating Namjoon?

I quickly whispered to Jin, "What about Namjoon?" And he opened his eyes widely.

"I guess I'll go to his house today and tell him." Jin said.

"Can I go with you?" I said and he nodded.

Class ended and we both went to Namjoon's house. I did text my mom telling her I was going somewhere with Jin so he was dropping me off at my house.

We knocked at the door and Namjoon opened the door. The thing is Misun was standing next to him.

We all sat down at the couch and Misun kept looking at me.

"What's up hyung?" Namjoon asked smiling.

"Namjoon can I talk to you in private?" Jin asked and Misun quickly said, "Why in private?"

Namjoon nodded and they went to his bedroom.

Misun was really nervous and she said, "I'm sorry Soomin, I don't know what I was thinking..."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't want to hear it Misun, I know you've had eyes on Jin this whole time."

Then Jin and Namjoon came back. He was crying and I quickly went up to Namjoon and hugged him.

"Leave, Misun!" He quickly said and Misun lied, "Jin kissed me!" Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"I would choose my family over my girlfriend any day! So just leave!" Namjoon said pointing at the door.

She left and we sat down next to Namjoon.

"Thanks for telling me." We both hugged him, "Don't worry she wasn't worth it."

Then he laughed, "And to think I actually dated her since she said she was your friend." Then I looked at him, "What?"

"Yea since you are such a nice girl we all wanted someone like you. So when Misun came up to me and asked me out she mentioned you two are friends so I said yes."

I was surprised and Jin just smiled at me.

Then we both left his house and he dropped me off at my house.

"When are you leaving?" He asked me.

"After graduation." I said looking down.

Graduation was next week and I was leaving the same day.