"You're curious of the world out there?" I swayed his hand in mine.

"Very." He nodded.

"Well Joonie and I will tell you everything once we come back. Until we're back, you can listen to what Yoongi has to tell about his Hybrid-Master day." I smiled at him and searched to Namjoon, who was in the kitchen with Jin.

"Alright. All ready to go?" I asked Namjoon.

"Oooooo." Namjoon got a hold of my hand and softly squeezed it. "I can't wait."

"Let's get to learning." I said and I swear I could see Namjoon's eyes shimmer with joy.

We walked outside and the others waved us goodbye as we entered the car and drove off.

"So what do you want to learn first?" I asked.

"To read!" The wolf said with enthusiasm.

"Let's read then." I smiled at the thought of a wolf pretending to read as we arrived.

Sad thing was, it was empty. No one except the old, grumpy librarian was there. No one reads books anymore.

But I want to think about the best in this situation. The place is huge and there's nobody here except of us, so we have the whole place to ourselves.

"Master." Namjoon said loudly.

"Shhhhh!!!!" The librarian scowlded us.

"Sorry." You whispered, embarressed. You then turned to Namjoon, "You have to whisper in a library. You can't just speak. You have to whisper. That's the law."

"The law." He whispered back, filled with admiration to the place. He looked around him, seeing that books surround him. He looked as if he just saw heaven. I giggled softly at the way he looked at the books and his eyes shot at me with suprise and embarrassment. He blushed a little and scratched the back of his neck as he held my hand with his free hand. "I want to read. Can you teach me?"

"Of course. Now let's pick a few books and teach you how to read." I said, looking the the pile of children books. "I got a feeling that you'll have no difficulty in learning."

"Thank you, Master." He blushed and helped me carrying the books onto a studying table. "I really like this place. So much knowledge, ready to be discovered."

"So many worlds to get sucked into." I said. "Fantasy books are also a good thing. I find them incredible. Once you make it to a good level I must let you read Percy Jackson and Harry Potter."

"I can't wait... Let's start right away!" He smiled and opened the kids' book at the first page. I took out some paper and pens from the studying desk that was next to us.

"Lets learn this letter first. The letter A." I taught him all I could, and after four hours of learning, laughing, and being shushed by the librarian, he managed to learn how to read and write (with a horrible handwrite). I knew he needed some more practice at it, but it warmed my heart to see his proud face when he finally, after long efforts, and with a messy handwrite, wrote:

"MasTeR"

He handed me the page with the messy handwrite and my eyes started to water.

"Oh, Joonie..." I hugged him, "Good job!"

His tail was wagging violently inside his pants. I giggled and drew back from the hug. I intertwined our fingers and he blushed heavily.

"Thank you." I lifted his hand up and kissed his knuckles. He squeezed my hand and pulled me closer to him. I didn't know what was going on until he kissed me softly on my lip. He retreated quickly and knew I wasn't ready for this yet.