Interview and beer pong.

(Chase's P.O.V.)
Me and Tom where at an interview. "So Chase, do you see Tom drunk often?" The interviewer asked. I snickered. "Yes" I replied nodding head. "So what is the weirdest thing he has asked you?" He asked. "I was driving us home and he suddenly looks at me and says 'do you think ever get sad because they're so ugly?'. After that he started to cry and said 'can we get a blobfish? I want to tell him how beautifull he is'. And I was just like, where the hell did that came from" I said laughing. "So I looked at him and said 'Tom, it's fucking 3 am I am not going to buy you a blobfish at 3 in the morning'". "He is always so mean to me" Tom replied.

"So I dont know if you noticed but right over there we have a ping-pong table. And on it are cups-" he explained, "like beer pong?" Tom asked, "I hate beer. Its disgusting" I said making a fake gag at the end. Making everybodg laugh. "Yes, with beer and underneath the cups are dares. So do the dare or drink the cup" he said and we walked to the table. "We like to call it fear pong" he said with a smirk. "Oh boy" Tom said looking at me. We both stepped at either side of the table. "You're going down" he said. "We'll see about that" I said.

"The rules. There is a dare underneath each cup. When a pingpong ball lands in your cup. Either do the dare and you keep the cup or refuse the cup and drink" the intervoewer explained.

I threw the ball and missed. Tom threw his ball and it landednin my cup. "Dang" I mumbled grabbing the dare. "Take a shot, your opponent choose which item from the kitchen" I read. "Yes, I rather have this than drink" I answered. Tom happily walked up to the plate and choose an item. He came back with a shot glass. "Good luck. It's Vinegar and soy-sauce" he said with a devil smile. I quickly drank it all. "Oh that's disgusting" I said and burped. "Eww it smells like vinegar and soy-sauce" Tom said waving his hands.

I threw my ball again and missed. "Oh come on" I cursed. Tom threw and missed as well.

The next throw I landed one. "Whooo" I cheered. "Serve an ice-cream sunday to your opponent on your naked body" he read. He looked a bit dissapointed. "Don't you dare pout. I can tell you will love it" I said grabbing the supplies. "Tom. Here" I said pointing next me. He walkes towards me. "Strip" I said. He sighed but had a smile on his face.

He layed down on the table and I grabbed the ice-cream

He layed down on the table and I grabbed the ice-cream. I placed one on his sixpack and went back to the table. I heard him gasp. "Oh. My. God. It's sliding down" he said high pitched. I grabbed the cherry and whipped cream. I put some whipped cream on the ice cream but also a line from his chest along his sixpack to the icecream. "Asshole" he commented. "You'll enjoy. So shut up" I said and placed the cherry on top of the ice cream. I went down and grabbed the cherry with my teeth and went to Tom's face and gave him the cherry, which he happily took and ate. I went back to the icecream and ate it. Next I trailed my tongue over the whipped cream line. He moaned and laughed at the same time. "That tickles" he said. Everyone clapped after we were done. "Oh yeah I forgot you guys where here" Tom said. I handed him a towel. "Whats more disturbing. Us doing what we just did or them watching us" I asked laughing.

We did some more. I got slapped with a wooden spoon. Tom had to run around the building in his underwear. And so on.
_______________________________________
Published: 13 August 2019