Part 37: Eternity

It was Jimin's first time in what felt like forever that him and Yoongi got to be alone together to just cuddle.

They'd spent a full two weeks hopping between work, hanging out with friends to catch up and get closer, Yoongi and his human bros going to red carpet events and Jimin staying with the hybrids because it wasn't their scene, random sleep overs because they all stayed together to late and then general exhaustion from everything.

It was fun but Jimin felt like he had to hold back on going to Yoongi for cuddles or just asking to be held or getting kisses even though Yoongi said he didn't need to.

He loved his friends, he really did, but he just needed some cuddle time with his favourite hyung and no distractions from anyone else so he could focus on the elder.

And after what felt like sleeping in their bed for the first time in years, he had that chance.

Jimin gently wiggled in Yoongi's arms so he could prop himself up more before he began to gently trace the outline of the others face, taking in all the little details in the process.

He traced from the top of his nose to the mole at the end then the mole on the edge of his lip like a dog to for before running his smol finger across the slightly moist surface and then to his jaw.

He took in every little mole and freckle and even the stray eyelash the was resting on his hyung soft cheek, gently going to remove it just as his hyung opened his eyes to ask "Why'd you stop?"

Jimin blushed slightly at being caught before proceeding to do what he was going to then lifting it to show Yoongi who got a double chin moving his head back to see Causing Jimin to chuckle.

The other smiled and the sound and said "Why don't we make a wish?" Causing the kitten to tilt his head.

Yoongi elaborated saying "If we both make a wish and blow on the eyelash it might come true." Getting a small nod from Jimin who said "Okay."

Yoongi moves one of his hands to hold onto Jimin's much smaller then on the count of three blew it off causing both to giggle at the silly faces they made.

Jimin was eager to ask Yoongi what his wish was but before he could Yoongi had placed a kiss on his lips making his own come true before remembering the rule of not speaking it out loud.

He got lucky.

Instead he returned the action but placing his on the top of Yoongi's nose, smiling so wide his eyes formed crescents.

Yoongi softly mumbled "My wish just came true." Before placing another much missed kiss onto Jimin's addictive lips, getting a soft "Mine too." In response from Jimin.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow to encourage Jimin to go on which he did saying "I wished you'd kiss me because you haven't in a while-" being cut off by a peck.

Yoongi then said his, kissing Jimin in between each word.

Jimin giggled and snuggled closer to Yoongi saying "I wish I had another if I knew they'd definitely come true." To which Yoongi said wish away.

Jimin his his face in Yoongi's chest for a moment before getting the courage to say "I wish you'd stay with me forever and we could cuddle like this all day."

Yoongi smiled stupidly at the wish but couldn't fight the urge to tease "Yaaa Jimin-ah its only one wish." Feeling the hybrid looking up at him through his eyelashes knowing the jig was already up because of his fond smile, before adding "But luckily for you I'm Min Yoongi and I'd do the impossible for you."

And so he kissed Jimin again before rolling onto his back bringing Jimin onto his chest and cuddled him, cuddled him for the whole day and wishing himself to spend eternity with his hybrid.