Part 13: Good night

Yoongi knew they should probably get off the floor but he didn't have the heart to make Jimin stand up.

So instead he sat there as long as he could until he managed to muster up the strength to stand up and lift Jimin.

Considering Yoongi didn't look extremely strong he surprisingly was so managed to easily lift Jimin up on his hip.

Jimin was more than happy Yoongi didn't tell him to let go and was pleasantly surprised that Yoongi could carry him with such ease.

Yoongi took Jimin into his room and was slightly reluctant to put Jimin down but did so anyways so he could check him over.

He placed Jimin on his large queen sized bed before going over to his light switch, turning it on so the room was actually lit.

His heart broke at the sight of the shaking boy sat on the edge of his bed.

"Did you hurt anywhere?" Yoongi asked gently, Jimin shaking his head in response.

Yoongi let out a sigh of relief before going over and crouching in front of Jimin.

He frowned when he saw how red and puffy Jimin's face was from crying, noticing the fresh tear still rolling down his face.

Yoongi reaches up and wiped the tears from Jimin's face, Jimin subconsciously leaning into the touch.

Yoongi noticed this so gently caressed Jimin's cheek, Jimin leaning in more.

Yoongi couldn't help but light chuckle, especially when he pulled his hand away and Jimin pouted.

"You can stay in here with me tonight because I'm to tired to clean your room up right now since it's three in the morning. You want me to grab anything from the other room?" Yoongi asked with a kind smile which Jimin shyly shook his head in response too.

Yoongi said "Okidoke." As he left the room for a moment returning once the light in the other room was off.

Yoongi walked back into his room and asked "Could you turn the lamps switch on please?" Which Jimin nodded and did with ease.

Yoongi turned the main light off then walked over to the bed before diving on it and lying out on his back like a star fish.

He patted the spot next to him so Jimin went over and sat there.

Yoongi chuckled as he said "You can lie down ya know." Which made Jimin blush because it was such a obvious thing.

He lay back onto Yoongi's arm which wrapped around his waist comfortably.

Jimin could feel his face heating up which he didn't understand why since him, Taehyung and or Jin had been like this before.

Maybe it was because he'd just met Yoongi that day?

But he did instantly warm up to Taehyung too when he first met him...

And he did trust Yoongi a lot already...

Jimin thought about it more before he simply decided 'Meh' ignoring his blushing and quickening heart beat as he cuddled into Yoongi's side happily.

Yoongi didn't mind Jimin's action one bit, holding him closer himself then throwing the large blanket over them both.

The only thought that Yoongi thought before saying good night and drifting off into dream land was 'I could get used too this.'

"Good night Jiminie."

"Good night Yoongi hyung."