Part 24: Long day

After what both Jimin and Yoongi seemed a long day they both went straight home, Jimin deciding to watch Yoongi drive, loosely holding onto his arm until he drifted off to dream land.

After a hour in rush hour traffic they made it home and Yoongi gently nudged Jimin to try and get him to wake up but it didn't work.

He unhooked Jimin's arm from his own then exited the car walking around to Jimin's side.

"Jiminie. We're home." Yoongi said softly shaking the boy.

Jimin rolled over and grabbed onto Yoongi again, this time pulling him closer.

"Come on now, wake up time." Yoongi said sweeping Jimin's hair from his eyes before shaking him again.

"I don't wanna." Jimin said tiredly, rather cosy in the warm car with Yoongi next to him.

"Please?" Yoongi asked playing with Jimin's hair which ended up making him more sleepy.

After getting no response other than a quiet purr he shook the boy again saying "We need to go inside Jiminie."

Jimin sighed opening his eyes slightly before making grabby hands for Yoongi and saying "Carry me please."

Yoongi couldn't really say not to Jimin, especially since he looked so cute and he said please Which is always important.

He crouched down unbuckling Jimin's seat belt before wrapping the youngest arms around his neck and hoisting him up bridal style.

Closing the car door with his butt before magically unlocking and opening the front door.

"Your really like a baby." Yoongi commented with a fond smile on his face.

Jimin nodded whispering "Yoongi's baby." Not really thinking unlike the elder who was now blushing and praying Jimin couldn't hear his heart beat since it just went twenty times faster than normally.

Yoongi lay Jimin down on the couch since they still needed to eat tea and wash up so decided he'd go cook and let Jimin have a nap.

Yoongi prepared some kimchi recalling Jimin saying he liked it as well as some basic ramen to accompany it which took longer than he expected.

He served out food and placed it on the table before going and getting Jimin.

"Foods ready Jiminie." Yoongi said softly squeezing Jimin's hand lightly which made him tiredly open his eyes.

"Hmm?" Jimin hummed to lazy to word which Yoongi found as both adorable and a mood.

"Food Jiminie." Yoongi said again getting Jimin to lazily sit up.

Jimin basically collapsed onto Yoongi saying "Thank you for the food." Being to lazy to let go or walk which Yoongi picked up on lifting Jimin onto his waist easily.

He placed Jimin in his seat and noticed Jimin sniff at the smell of the food in front of him, then opening his eyes fully for the first time since they got home.

"Kimchi?" Jimin asked looking between the food and Yoongi in disbelief to which Yoongi nodded.

"Thank you hyung~" Jimin sang full of energy before being met with a sad realisation.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked already noticing the look on his face.

"I still can't use these stick thingies." Jimin said with a frown since that meant his food would go cold as he tried to do it and fail.

Yoongi face palmed forgetting and forgetting to order training sticks so got up and moved next to Jimin with his own food and taking the sticks instinctively feeding him since he didn't want either of their food to go cold.

Plus the fact he didn't want to see Jimin get annoyed again or mind feeding the younger of the pair - especially not with a valid reason.

Jimin shyly opened his mouth as Yoongi slipped the food in thanking him after every mouthful until it came to the kimchi.

"OH MY GAWD HYUNG THIS IS AMAZING. ITS JUST LIKE HOW EOMMA USED TO MAKE IT. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Jimin yelled happily literally bouncing in his seat.

Yoongi responded with a gummy smile saying "Your welcome." Before getting more food ready since Jimin was sat with his mouth open and legs swinging excitedly.

Jimin was lowkey hoping Yoongi didn't notice or forgot about the eomma comment but he didn't, he was just gonna bring it up at a different time since now didn't seem to appropriate and they had only known each other for a few days.

He'd just have to remember to say it some other time.