Part 34: Heat

Jimin rolled around the bed still half asleep, uncomfortable and in pain.

His breathing was heavy and he was sweating quietly calling out Yoongi's name in his sleep.

Yoongi woke up seeing it was 6am then looked over to the boy who was calling for him seeing the state he was in.

What neither had realised throughout the night was that Jimin had just stripped off to his boxers which he clearly had tried to take off and failed.

Yoongi reaches over pulling them up properly again then got up to go get Jimin a towel because of how sweaty he was even though he lowkey knew it was pointless due to his conversation with Jin after he dropped off a small bag of items to tire Jimin out if Yoongi didn't feel comfortable with it.

He walked back over to the bed placing the towel next to Jimin before getting up to leave again.

However this time he was stopped by a hand holding him back.

Yoongi turned to face Jimin who's eyes were slightly open and he could see the discomfort in Jimin's eyes, the reason being obvious and standing out to them both causing Yoongi a slight problem of his own.

"Good morning kitten." Yoongi greeted swiping Jimin's bangs back off of his forehead with a soft smile.

Jimin leant in as much as he could to the touch as he quietly moaned "Hyung~"

Jimin sounded desperate for help and he looked to Yoongi hopeless and begging for help with his eyes.

"What do you want me to do Jiminie?" Yoongi asked holding back his gulp as he felt Jimin pulling him down onto the bed with him again.

Jimin quickly connected their lips sloppily as he began to suck on Yoongi's bottom lips.

Yoongi could tell Jimin wanted the dominance but he wasn't going to give it to Jimin without a fight.

He grabbed his butt unexpectedly causing Jimin to moan and the tables to turn no Yoongi could take some form of lead in the situation even though he knew at the end of the day it was pointless because he was going to do anything to make Jimin happy.

Yoongi complied gradually with where Jimin wanted his hands to be but wanted to tease Jimin for a bit first making it painfully slow for the kitten as he moved his kiss from his lips to down his neck leaving a small trail where he was as well as filling the silence of the room with Jimin's sweet moans.

Yoongi didn't do anything other than kiss him and keep his hand still where Jimin put it even though the other boy wanted more but he wasn't using his words so he waited.

"H-Hyung~" Jimin said slightly desperate for things to progress from more than just kissing due to the painful situation and discomfort he was feeling, as he grew increasingly more annoyed that Yoongi was fully dressed when he was just in his boxers.

"Tell me what you want kitten." Yoongi said in a low and chocolatey voice that caused Jimin to whimper which then turned to moans when Yoongi started nibbling on his ear.

"I want you h-hyung. I want you t-too make me y-yours." Jimin said and Yoongi complied instantly progressing things pretty quickly leading to a day filled with 'mischief, teasing and pleasure' for them both.

But most importantly as Yoongi kept saying, he was showing Jimin just how much he loved him.

Yes adult stuff happened and just like Yoongi and Jimin's friends, anyone who wanted to know would just have to imagine what went on and how far they went themselves because that was more than the universe planned on sharing.