Part 32: Suppresants

Jimin was literally terrified when he realised that it was almost his birthday and everyone knew it.

He'd been having nightmares about it on occasions that just kept becoming more often.

Jimin always thought there must've been a way out of having his heat and he felt like Jin would have the answer he just wasn't telling him.

Jin knew it probably wasn't healthy but he had an expensive back up plan all along if Jimin didn't settle at the thought of his heat unlike Taehyung who had.

Everyone was gathered in Yoongi's living room just talking when Jin blurted out "There's a way for Jimin to not have his heat-!"

He couldn't contain it anymore but he didn't plan on just screaming it.

All attention in the room went to him with Jimin instantly jumping up excitedly "How?!"

"Suppressants." Jin said with a straight face, not feeling to happy that it had to come to this but knowing it would be best for Jimin.

"Where do I get them?" Jimin asked literally on the floor in front of Jin with his full attention on the elder.

Jin felt all eyes in the room on him staring into his soul waiting for him to continue.

"You... um.... over the counter?" Jin said not sounding to sure but Jimin nodded anyways looking to Yoongi innocently knowing he wouldn't say no.

And Yoongi wasn't going to but he wanted to know more.

"What exactly are they other than the obvious. Like what's the long term affects?" Yoongi asked sitting back a little staring at Jin.

Jimin had ran back into his lap by this point.

"It's basically like birth control except heat control. But it has bad long term affects so I don't recommend using it more than once Jiminie." Jin said with a frown.

Jimin frowned feeling everything going heavy until he heard his name being called distantly.

"Jimin?!"

"Jimin!?"

"Jiminnn!?!?!"

Jimin shot up hyperventilating with Yoongi instantly hugging him with a worried face.

"You stopped breathing in your sleep, I-I didn't know what to do. I don't know what to do. Should I call the hospital? The doctors?" Yoongi said holding Jimin close to him.

Jimin shook his head and said "It'll happen. It's fine. I was breathing just lowly." Before taking note of his surroundings and asking "Hyung why am I in bed?"

Yoongi was confused but answered anyways and said "Because we went to sleep up here. Are you okay? Of course your not?" Hugging him.

"I'm fine really hyung it was just a deep sleep like hibernating... anyways so what day is it?" Jimin asked really confused.

Yoongi noticed this and said "Your birthdays in a week kitten, we're meeting Jin and everybody today."

'Was it only just a dream?'

Jimin nodded then realising he didn't know anything else about that 'day' then being met by the harsh reality it was only a dream and he had no way out.

He was going to be in heat next week and there was nothing he could do but trust Yoongi and pray it wasn't as bad as he thought.

"You ready to get up kitten?" Yoongi asked deciding he could be over protective with Jin later.

Jimin nodded raising his hands with a cheeky smile so Yoongi carried him over to he closet letting him grab clothes then placing him on the bed to get dressed and going into the closet to change himself.

After that they went out like they had planned, with all the humans worrying over Jimin not breathing and the hybrids understanding it was just a really deep sleep aka a type of hibernating but appreciating the concern of their humans.