Part 35: Bath

Jimin lay curled up in Yoongi's arms the following day as the other still slept from the amount of energy he exerted.

Jimin was embarrassed beyond belief but somehow he found comfort in the fact it was Yoongi who stayed with him through it and like Yoongi always said 'you have nothing to be embarrassed over.'

He had expected the day to be a haze to himself but it wasn't and he wasn't sure if he was happy or sad at that because the more he thought about it the guiltier he felt although he'd been reassured from everyone that it wasn't something to be guilty over and how it was apart of their life.

A life that Yoongi said countless times that he'd cherish and appreciate and care for Jimin in, treating him like a king which in all honesty he had.

Not only had they experienced that together but also hundreds of different things.

Trying new foods...

Riding in cars...

Riding in elevators even though they were scary...

Also... scary hair dryers which were convenient but also a nightmare...

Almost as bad as the hoover... something Jimin swore he'd curse for all time...

He'd seen new buildings, gone to different shops...

Had new experiences like karaoke, watching films, electronics and games and THE INTERNET a thing Jimin never knew he lived without...

And most importantly he had people that cared about him and was with people he trusted whole heartedly.

One of which he didn't even realise had woken up next to him and had been watching him in a sleepy gaze of endearment.

The silence in the room was broken when Jimin finally noticed the other, gasping and jumping in shock before hissing in pain.

Yoongi was quick to sit up and coax Jimin back to laying on his side, verbally noting "I'm gonna have to run you a bath to help with that." Before gently placing a kiss to the kittens cheek making him blush.

At least he knew he definitely didn't have one thing to worry about now which was potentially his biggest fear, him and Yoongi were still the same and the elder still had the same affect on him, something Yoongi was secretly relieved of.

After gently pushing Jimin's fringe from his eyes Yoongi softly asked "How do you feel?" Taking a mental note the heat Jimin was radiating the day prior had faded significantly.

Jimin nuzzled into the touch and his his face slightly in the process which only made Yoongi coo silently before saying "I'll go run your bath."

Jimin pouted as Yoongi moved away quickly whining "I don't want you to leave me~" making Yoongi chuckle reassuring "I'm going nowhere kitten. Well- I am- just the bathroom."

Jimin tried to move to get up and go to his hyung before crying in pain and finally glancing down at his mark covered body which he only then realised was fully exposed making him blush furiously.

Yoongi turned around at the cry and watched as Jimin inspected himself waiting for a reaction before going over and scooping the naked boy up into his arms placing a kiss in the crease of his shoulder and neck.

Jimin squirmed lightly in his arms trying to cover himself before giving up since Yoongi had clearly seen (and touched) it all which made Yoongi chuckle since the boy jut went limp with a blush fully giving up.

Once they entered the bathroom Yoongi asked "Is it okay if I put you down for a second or will you try and follow me on your tired legs?" To which Jimin innocently replied "Follow." Knowing Yoongi wouldn't put him down if he did.

Yoongi didn't even sigh, instead smiling lightly as he carefully manoeuvred to put the bath on before placing Jimin into to warm water, smiling proudly as the other sighed in relief.

The scene was oddly intimate but pure at the same time making both blush but in a comfortable atmosphere.

Yoongi didn't leave Jimin's side and proceeded to baby him by washing his body and shampooing his hair letting Jimin just relax fully since his body had been through a lot before pulling the plug and carrying the boy downstairs.

Yoongi spent the full day spoiling Jimin and even called in sick for work for two more days just so he could spend more time with his kitten, enjoying the new intimacy between them.