Part 10: Ramen

Yoongi gave Jimin a basic tour ending it saying "You'll figure out what rooms what when you get lost and eventually you'll figure out your way around but if it ever gets too confusing you can just shout for me and I'll come look for you."

Jimin nodded completely overwhelmed by the house, in a good way, but the tour did leave one question in Jimin's head.

Why did Yoongi have such a big house to himself?

The question was there anyways but he expected at least someone else to be there as they looked around like his girlfriend or maybe wife-well he didn't have a ring but could you blame him for his over active imagination.

Yoongi was handsome, kind and rich.

He was basically what Jimin saw as a whole package (although appearance and money didn't matter to him personally) especially to humans who actually had a chance with him so why was he alone in the giant home.

Well he wouldn't be alone anymore but still.

It really did leave Jimin with a lot of questions which he wanted answers too but he wasn't going to let his curiosity get the better of him -after all, curiosity killed the cat- this time since it annoyed literally anyone Jimin was under the care of (except Jin and Taehyung.)

He also didn't want to see Yoongi mad like they got because he had a feeling he'd be scary and he didn't want to see that so he guessed he'd have to be on his best behaviour - not that he was planning otherwise.

Yoongi broke Jimin out of his day dream saying "You have a choice between five rooms, you can any."

Jimin looked at him confused but then processed what he said bowing slightly and saying "Thank you."

Yoongi chuckled and ruffled Jimin's hair saying "No problem and no need to bow. You don't need to be so formal."

Jimin nodded once in understanding before waddling towards the room he wanted.

What he didn't realise was it was the room right next to Yoongi's.

Yoongi nodded and opened the door since Jimin was just staring at it which he found odd but cute.

Jimin then waddled into the room and just face planted on the bed, cuddling into it as his body sank.

Yoongi leaned on the door frame smiling at the boy before speaking up asking "Are you tired?" Which Jimin nodded in response to.

It was subtle since he was face first into the bed but Yoongi noticed it well enough.

"Get changed into your pyjamas and I'll go cook something quick then you can go to sleep after eating." Yoongi instructed as he stepped out of the room, closing the door as he went.

Jimin lay there for a moment doing nothing before sighing and getting changed into his old ripped T-shirt and shorts which were too big for him.

He then waddled downstairs following the smell of food and found his way into the kitchen were Yoongi was stood 'cooking.'

He didn't know what food Jimin liked so just decided to go with some ramen.

"Hello hyung." Jimin greeter quietly, not wanting to interrupt Yoongi or make him jump.

Yoongi turned with a smile and replied "Hi Jiminie." Before a frown crept on his face.

Jimin started to panic for a second since Yoongi was looking at him so asked "What's wrong?" Capturing Yoongi's full attention.

Yoongi frowned again as he said "Aren't you going to get cold?" Looking at Jimin's clothes.

Jimin's eyes widened realising that it was a bit nippy in the room coming to the conclusion his pyjamas weren't appropriate but he couldn't really do anything since he didn't own any others.

He hesitated at first but said "I'll be okay, these are what the home gave me when I first went."

Yoongi couldn't help but sense that these were the only other clothes the orphanage had given him other than what he had worn on his back when he left.

Yoongi thought about how to approach the kitten deciding on asking "Would you like some warmer clothes? I have some pyjamas I don't wear and it's better going to you so you don't get cold than buried in my closet."

Jimin looked down to the floor innocently saying "I don't want to be a burden." Which made Yoongi's heart melt.

"It's no burden at all Jiminie, let's go grab them after eating this. Until then put this on." Yoongi said taking off his dressing gown he grabbed before cooking and wrapped it around Jimin's shoulders.

The only other words that left Yoongi's mouth was "That's better." Before a gummy smile made its way to his lips causing Jimin to blush slightly at the sight.