Part 6: Questions

They all walked to Jungkooks apartment, letting the hybrids stretch their legs and get used to the area.

The two smaller hybrids were listening to Jin's every word as they walked around, amusing the humans who knew Jin was being really over dramatic.

"Ooh and this is where me and Namjoon nearly died!" Jin shouted making both the boys jump and look around nervously.

Yoongi and Jungkook looked to Namjoon who shrugged saying "That one isn't over dramatic. We nearly got hit by a car because Jin got excited and ran into the road because there was a shiny broach."

Jin nodded showing it and said "Joonie said it's Chantelle or something like that. Look at how shiny it is. It was worth it."

The two younger hybrids shook their heads but knew Jin and knew explaining why it wasn't smart was pointless.

Yoongi looked at the broach and said "Some people would die for that broach. It's worth more than that house we were just in easily."

All the boys turned to Yoongi in shock he knew what it was since he appeared humble not wearing designer stuff when in reality he was just being lazy.

"Do you have a Chantelle?" Jimin asked going over to Yoongi and jumping as he stopped in front of him.

Yoongi chuckled and said "It's Chanel and yes Jimin I do."

Jimin's eyes widened in shock and just said "Wowww." Before realising the name and adding "Chanel is a weird name for a broach." Which caused Yoongi to fight back laughter as he said "And Chantelle isn't?"

The other boys however were giggling at how cute Yoongi and Jimin's dynamic was already enjoying what Taehyung mentally dubbed the Yoonmin feels.

They carried on walking but now Jimin walked with Yoongi asking him all sorts of questions that he'd always wanted to know the answers to since Min Yoongi was clearly a genius.

Yoongi could've sworn he asked hundreds of questions saying stuff like:

"What's the point in binning stuff straight away when you can just pile it up and do it in one trip instead of many?"

"Why does dusting and flowers make you sneeze?"

"Why are you being so nice to us hybrids?"

All of which Yoongi answered pausing on the last one.

"Pardon?" Being all he could bring himself to say slightly surprised even though he knew he shouldn't be.

"Why are you being so nice to us hybrids?" Jimin repeated this time slightly quieter unable to read the response but wanting the answer because of the curious cat he was.

Yoongi thought for a moment noticing everyone's attention on them again but choosing to ignore it as he answered "Well your people too and deserve to be treated as such. Plus it's nice to be nice especially to such charming people."

All the hybrids smiled at this, Jimin accepting the answer which Yoongi was grateful for then resuming his questioning.

However this time his question were more about Yoongi.

"What's your favourite colour?"

White or black

"Who's your best friend?"

Namjoon

"What's your favourite number?"

Infinity

Yoongi still answering them but also returning the questions back to Jimin who was very indecisive on them all; loving all colours, being indecisive between Taehyung and Jin because he loved them both and then being torn between his previous favourite number -three- and the new number he just found out about - infinity.

The question just kept going on until they finally arrived at Jungkook's home.

"Welcome to apartment de la Kook." Jungkook said approaching the door and unlocking it for them all to enter.