Chapter 16: Looking Back Part 2

"Well, remember when-"

1 ½ years ago...

Ah, junior year. The time when we all start to dive into our majors. Also, when Kate and Toby realize that they are going to want to wait to get married until after she finishes college. It's only two more years. Anyways with us diving into our majors, we had to tell our parents that we wouldn't be able to make it back for Thanksgiving this year. I know it sucks, but we have so much to do and not enough time to do it. We all decided that we would take a break and do our little version of Thanksgiving. It ended up with us giving up and just ordering in for the evening. Late that night, we all left to our respective rooms. Well, kind of. Toby decided not to go back to his apartment and went to Kate's room. Mark and Elijah both didn't want to be lonely since their roommates had gone back to their families for the holiday, so they stayed with us girls. This night is only beginning, and it is only going to get more interesting.

This is Toby's first time staying at my dorm

This is Toby's first time staying at my dorm. I am usually spending the night at his apartment. I typically change in my room, but I can't do that, so I'm slightly panicking. It is not like Toby and I haven't taken that step in our relationship. We have been together for 5 years and we are engaged. You can put two and two together. I grab my clothes to change and Toby is standing there in only his sweatpants. They are hanging rather low. Swoon. My man is sexy.

"You can change in here, it's nothing I haven't seen before," Toby says snapping me back from thoughts.

"Oh, yeah, that," I say nonchalantly while waving my clothes around.

"Are you okay?" He asks. No, my hormones are through the roof and there is no guarantee I will be able to control myself much longer. My eyes continue to roam his body and he just looks at me. I hear him let out a small chuckle.

"I see what is going on. Your hormones are out of control. You want this," he says gesturing to his body. Yes, yes I do.

"Well, you can't have this. You have to change." He leaves me standing there and walks out of the room. Hold up, what now? I chase him out the room and I jump on his back.