N: theek hai.

All the adults had their breakfast after that Cabir took Raj and Neyo to hospital and others went back to their rooms. Shivaay, Om, abhi, Rudy, Anika, Gauri, Bhavya and Kritika all went to Shivaay's study with Nandani.

Sh: Want to tell me something??

N: kya bhai????

Sh: don't be smart. Abhi erupted on Aliya and Mukti yesterday.

Nandani looks at Abhimanyu and stay silent.

Sh: I can make them pay for what they did to you Nandani.!!!

N: I know that bhai.....
Don't you think i know that.
I know you will be there worst nightmare if i ask you to. But tell me bhai if i do that then whats the difference between them and me.
Yes I don't like them. Actually i hate them but that doesn't means i want to drop myself to their level.

Sh: Are you sure???

N: yes bhai I'm sure!!
I'm teaching my kids to be good don't harm others. If they hurt you then teach them a lesson but be big enough to forgive them. How can i act differently then.

Om: But you didn't teach them a lesson Nandu.

N: Why should i have to do that when i have Manik for that.!!!!!!

All Oberois: WHAT!!!!!!!

N: Yes !! You all forgot that Manik still not know about Abhay and Avni. Whenever will he find out that they really are his kids then he will be Aliya's and Mukti's worst nightmare because its there fault.
I know Manik is also guilty but that doesn't means he will spare them both.

Ani to Sh: See i told you she still loves her.

N: yes bhabhi i still loves him very much but that doesn't means i will forgive him. I knew he loved mukti but i never thought he will forget his love for me when it will comes to Mukti.

Rudy: So what do you want us to do now we all know everything about them???

N: Actually nothing!!! Leave them as it is. Lets nature takes it course. There will a day soon when Manik will realise what he had lost by taking Mukti's side...

G & Bhv: Really!!! Do nothing...........

Kri: But i so wanted to pull Mukti's hair yaar.....!!!!!!

Abhi : Really kriti really!!!!

G & Bhv: Me too!!!!!!!!!!!

Sh: leave people....
Humare ghar ki ladies ka kuch nahi ho sakta....!!!!!!

Next day morning in hospital

As Nandani had night duties in hospital this week she was doing her early morning last round. She entered Manik's room with some junior doctors and checked Manik's progress reports. Raj and Neyo  was there this morning as they wanted to be there with their son if he get discharged from hospital today. Cabir was there with them too.

N to Raj: So uncle all set ??
Manik's reports are fine. Nurses are preparing his discharge papers just let me sign them so you can take him home.

Neyo & Cabir: Ohhh thank God!!!!

N to C: As i discussed with you earlier his new wheelchair is here. You can take him home just take few precautions. Don't let him overtired. His physiotherapist will be coming from tomorrow morning onwards for his exercises.

 His physiotherapist will be coming from tomorrow morning onwards for his exercises

It was watching his new temporary wheelchair Manik was getting reckless. Nandani watched Manik and realised that he was getting reckless watching his wheelchair.

N to M: Manik don't worry this wheelchair is temporary. In no time with the help of physiotherapy you will be able to walk as before.

M to Raj: where are we going dad???
Hotel?? I don't want media to know about this!

C: We are going to Oberoi Mansion. Shivaay thought about media and invited uncle and all of us there to stay with him.

N to C: okay bhai i will talk to you later.

As Nandani left Manik's room Raj and Cabir started gatherings all their and Manik's belongings from there.

M: Dad i want to go as soon as possible. I'm not able to breathe here. All these days was i felt like that there is something out there that belongs to me and I'm stuck here recuperating.

Cabir and Raj were shocked because it was Manik's kids out there in New York that he was missing but haven't realised it yet. Yes, Manik had seen his kids briefly but at that time Manik was still on soo many medicine fog that he wasn't sure that it was true or not. But not when he will reach Oberoi Mansion he will definitely see his kids. What will happen then???