Chapter 13

It was later that evening when Shivanik arrived home after spending a night with his cousins. He had both his cousins with him as Nandani had a night shift that night and both Abhay and Avni requested their mother that can they stay at their mamu's place with their shiva bhaiya. Nandani who didn't know about fab4 and their family staying there she allowed it. As all three enters the home they see Aliya and other at the dinning table with their family. Neyonika and Raj were happy to see their grandchildren there but were confused as they didn't know Nandani's relation with Shivaay and others. Yes, Shivaay has introduced Nandani as his sister in hospital but Raj and Neyo were confused that how can it be.!!! They knew about Nandani family in India and it was nowhere connected to the oberoi's.

Shk: Mom what is that lady doing in our home????

Ani: What lady???

Shk: That lady!!! ( Pointing at aliya).

Ani: Shiva behave!! They are our guests.
How can you be so rude ???

Yes shiva was rude to that lady but that lady has been rude to his cousins how can he respect her after knowing that. Both his cousins were standing next to him and was rudely looking at Aliya. Aliya only had Mukti with her as Dhruv was in hospital with Manik and Cabir was here with them having dinner with his family.

Shk: I'm being rude mom!!
What about her.
She was rude my siblings first. How can she be in our house 🏠 after that.

Ani: When was she rude to Abhay and Avni???

Anika was confused as she and Oberoi ladies didn't knew about the mall incident. Shivanik told the whole incident to all present there. Raj and Neyo knew about it but was still horrified by Aliya's behaviour to their grandchildren. Cabir was shocked because now he knew those unamed kids as Nandani and Manik's children. Navya and Mukti was shocked seeing those two children here as Shivaay neice and nephew.

Anika, Gauri and Bhavya were horrified after hearing it. But they were angry with their husband's too because they never told them about it.

Ani: Shivaay what shiva is telling me..? Is it true.????
Then how can you bring that person in our home.???

Sh: I never would have if she wasn't with Raj uncle.
And don't worry about teaching her a lesson i have already done that. You can ask your angry hulk about it.

Shivaay told the kids to close the chapter and discussion about it, and told all three kids to sit at the table and start eating their dinner.

Sh: Enough about it Shivanik. Abhay Avni sit!!!
Eat your dinner. Its late already. I don't want your mom to lecture me about your eating timings again. And this matter will not be discussed again.

As he said this Shivanik eyes went to Abhay and Avni and Abhay and Avni's eyes went to their big brother.

Shk: Yes dad. Okay dad we won't repeat about the incident again.

Ab/Av: okay mamu.

They told Shivaay that they won't talk about the incident again but there was a different sparkle in those three devils 😈 eyes.

R: Arey haan bachho eat your dinner its late for you all.

Om: Aaj abhi late nahi ho gaya??
Ab tak toh usse aa jana chahiye tha??

Rudy: he told me he has dinner meeting with our Indian clients as they have flight tomorrow. He wanted to lock the deal. So woh aata hi hoga thodi deir mein.

Sh: oohhh yes i told him about it and now i forgot about it.

Mukti was trying to get the actual structure of the Oberoi's family. As she didn't knew about them all very well.

Mu: Im confused who is actual owner of Oberoi International as you told us Abhi is your cousin. Yes we knew abhi was rich when we knew him in India but never this rich.

Om: Actually Abhimanyu Singh Oberoi was always super rich. When you all met him in India he was their for security reasons being pretending to be only comfortably rich that too because one of Shivaay's deal had gone wrong all of our lives were in danger, and second reason was that Abhi never wanted to show people how rich he is as he wanted friends who will be always there for him for him not because of his money. He didn't wanted gold diggers.

R: there was a time when your lives were in danger. ??
And if Abhi was in India because of that reason why didn't you tell me i would have helped you. He could have stayed with us!!!

Neyo: Haan shiv tumhe hume batana chahiye tha. Even when he came in our home he never told us that he was Veer & Pinky's son.

Sh: Same security reasons auntie.. People who knows us deeply knows about dad and chachu's friendship with Raj uncle. They would have checked about him there. Even from India Abhi came back early due to his health reasons.

Anyways auntie leave all this heavy discussion for now as kids are also here with us. I will tell you about it all some other time.

Mu & A: Health reasons!!!!!
What health reasons???

It was Abhi who answered their question as he has just arrived home and came straight to dinning room as he thought he will find every members of his family there.

Abhi: Those reasons are personal Mukti. I don't have to tell anyone anything.