Chapter 19

Manik reach Oberoi Mansion with his mom, dad and Cabir. When he went inside the Oberoi Mansion he saw all his friends and his sister there with Shivaay, Om & Rudy with their wives to welcome him there. It was nice of them all to be there to receive him as he knows how busy they all are in there lives and business. And It was strange for everyone to see such a active person in a wheelchair.

Mu: Bhai you are okay na???
I don't know what i would have done without you.!!
You know how much i love you!!
Please take care of yourself properly

M: don't worry bachha I'm okay..
See I'm good and this wheelchair with be gone in no time.

Ani: let him properly come inside and rest.
Anyways I'm Anika Singh Oberoi Shivaay's wife.

M: hello, thank you all for letting us stay here i was not very comfortable about going back to the hotel.

Ani: no problem. If you ever need anything do let any of us know. Anyways these are my sister in laws Gauri and Bhavya. You already know these three Shivaay Om Rudy.

M: Yes i know them and it's very nice meeting you all. I think it could have been on better circumstances.

G: yeah but we all thankful that now you are okay.

M: yes im good.

A: Manik i think you should rest now. We don't want you to overdo it and make yourself ill.

Mu: yes bhai Aliya is right you shouldn't overdo it. You know how much i love you.

C: ohhh yes we all know how much you love him and how much you love yourself!!

M: what??

C: nothing yaar mazak kar raha hun.

Manik was confused by Cabir because he clearly heard his friend. But he let it go right now. His mom took him to his new temporary room. His room was on ground floor and was closer to kitchen and dining room for his convenience. Being near dining room he will be able to eat with everyone as he didn't wanted to be a burden on anyone.

Neyo: You rest beta. We will all have dinner together. Right now they all have to go to office now. I think only Anika is staying here. That to for her son, neice and nephew.

M: ohhh okay. Even i think i should just talk my medicine and sleep. I didn't thought this little will make me tired now.

Neyo: you sleep beta. Im here for you!!

As Manik was already tired he fall asleep instantly.
It was later that evening Cabir took Manik to dinner table as Manik wanted to eat with everyone. As Manik reached dinner table everyone stopped whatever they were doing and welcomed Manik as he was little conscious about eating with all of them. There were so many people at the dinner table.

Sh: Lets eat people I'm  very hungry aaj toh lunch bhi nahi kar paya mein.

Ani: why didn't you told me this earlier.??

Sh: Its okay Anika.

As everyone was eating when Abhimanyu arrive with Kritika and sits just opposite to Manik and Cabir.

M: what is he doing here???

Abhi: what your "satyawadi" sister didn't tell you anything about it??

M to Mu: Mukti what is he talking about????

Mu: bhai its his home!!!

M: what!!!!!

Abhi: ooohhh yes my home.

C: Manik Abhimanyu is shivaay's cousin.

M: Ohhh......
Then why are we here???
And Mukti why are you tolerating him... Why are we living with this backstabber???

Kri: Backstabber!!!! Really Mr. Malhotra.. You should talk to your sister before you accuse anyone.

M: sorry but i don't know you and what are you talking about??? Why should I have to talk to my sister when i already knows who and what kind of a person he really is!!!

Abhi: OKkkk!! first let me do the honours of introducing her to you this is Kritika my fiance and Kritika this is THE Manik Malhotra. Remember i told you about him....

M: fiance!!! where is Nandini then, left her already hah????

Abhi: How can i even leave my sister Manik!

M: SISTER????

A: Yes sister Mr. Malhotra. Woh kal bhi mein behen thi aaj bhi meri behen hai. Actually my cousin sister. Nandani Oberoi Murthy.

M: what is he talking about Mukti???

Mu: bh.....aaaiiii. .....    actually........na.......

M: Mukti don't stammer. Say it already!!!!

Mu: i only saw Abhimanyu with Nandani only..... Nothing else....

M: What the hell you are talking about?????

{ Note: Next few chapters updates will be slow as im not use to writing via my phone. My  Lenovo tablet is not working and im not comfortable typing on my phone. My tablet was faster and comfortable. Sorry guys for next few slow chapters updates.