Chapter 5

Nandani still hugging Abhi starts her chatter to Abhi and Om.

N: OMG!!!
I knew u'll come.!!
I knew u will somehow come today.
You wouldn't disappoint me today...
Didn't i tell u Om bhai???
Abhi aaj zarur wapas aa jayega.!!
Told you I'm always right!!!

Om tries talking to Nandani between her constant chatter to Abhi.

Om: Breathe!!!
Nandani breathe......!!!!!!
Its really good for your health.

N: Kya bhai aap bhi na.!!!

Om: Ok jokes aside Nandani come here let me introduce you to good friend of mine Cabir Dhawan and Cabir this is Nandani Oberoi our family.!

Nandani turned to Om and was shocked to see Cabir Navya and fab 3 standing there. She stumbled back a little but Abhi holds her close to him and hide that Nandani was surprised to see them all. In between this shocked surprise Mukti and Aliya registered her surname Oberoi.

A: I was always right!!
U were always a SL*T. So atlast you married Abhi and became a Oberoi.

In between all this drama Mukti was standing still, as she was still very much surprised and shocked that now Abhi is married to Nandani but before anyone could guess or do something Abhi was there infront of Aliya and slapping her so hard that she stumbled back in Dhruv's arms.

D: What the hell Abhi!!!

Om was very much surprised and angry with Aliya as she was talking ill towards his sister but before he could start blasting Aliya for her words, Abhi slapped her and started talking.

Abhi: Nandani was never a sl*t but you were, are and always be a B*T*H.

D: Abhi don't talk to and about my wife like that!

Abhi: Your wife??? Koi aur nahi mili thi tujhe kya.???

D: ABHI!!! Im warning you don't talk nonsense about my wife!

Abhi: But she still can talk crap about everyone like before.
Let me tell you tell you something Dhurv Vedant, if she ever talked crap about Nandani again then I won't be responsible for what i will do to her.

Om (angryly): Not only you Abhi.!!
We won't be responsible what we will do to her and any of you if any of you ever talked ill about Nandani.

Cabir tries to calm everyone's temper down.

C: Calm down everyone. Don't you people realise where we all are standing???
It's a damn Hospital Aliya. Can't you ever shut your trap up.???

And before he could speak again Dr. Richmond was there.

Dr. R: Family of Mr. Malhotra???

C: Its us. How is he doctor??
How is he..???

Dr. R: There are some good news and some bad news!!
There were times when it was matter of touch and go but our excellent general surgeon was able to save him.
Good news is that the operation was successful and we were able to save him but the bad news is he is paralysed from his waist down. Don't worry Its only temporary but he will have to stay admitted longer here even after his wounds are completed healed. We have a very excellent physical therapy department here and it will be beneficial to him if he stay.

Fab 4 and Navya were happy that Manik was alive but they saddened that Manik was paralyzed now.

C: Thank you doctor!!
Thank you very much for saving my friend. We'll do whatever you tell us to do. We just want him alive and healthy like before and walking on his legs.

Dr. R: No Thank is needed as its our duty but if you want to thanks someone then it should be Dr. Oberoi (as he saw nandani standing there with them). It was her skills and hard work that we were able to save him.

N: What!!!!!
Dr. Richmond what's the name of the patient whom I just operated on???

Dr. R: Its Manik Malhotra Miss Oberoi.!!!!

N: WHATTTT!!!!!!

Dr. R to Everyone present there: She arrived in operation theatre when operation had already been started. She just inquired about the surgical details about the patient nothing else.

But Dr. Richmond's answer was never registered by Nandani as she fainted in Abhimanyu's arms.

[ Sorry friends for a very small update but writing longer chapter is not possible right now as my eyes are paining because I'm suffering from viral fever which is going on around here where i live. Will update longer chapter soon. ]