Chapter 1

Six years later.

NEW YORK

Please GOD. !!!!

NOT AGAIN!!!!!

ABHAY ......

AVNI.....

Nandani  shouting for her devils (kids) is nothing new in their home & nandani getting calls from kid's school principal is nothing  new too..

Yes her kids were genius like her. Yes they were only five n half years old but they already skipped few grades (classes). But after receiving the call from Principal because her son had beaten a classmate who is older than him as he and his sister had skipped classes was new. She thought they have pulled a prank on someone and the principal had called her to let her know about that but noooo.... This time it was something new.

She use to get calls from their Principal for their achievements in classes or for their pranks they have pulled on other students or faculties. Yes they were naughty kids. Yes they were genius mini monsters but for abhay to beat someone up was something definitely NEW...

Abhay (Ab): kya hua mom kyu chilla rahe ho aap???? (What happened mom why are you shouting???)

Avni (Av): Haan mom aap kyu chilla rahe ho??? Why are  you shouting so loud??? Aaj toh humne school mein kisi k saath koi prank bhi nhi kiya hai???
( yes mom why r u shouting?? Today we didn't even pranked anyone at school!!!)

N: Really darling kuch nhi kiya tum dono ne????  Sure!!!! Yaad kar lo tum dono... Chris ko kisne mara hai phir.???
(Really darling you didn't do anything??? Sure!! Try to remember both of you!! Then who had beaten up Chris then???)

Ab/Av: OOOOHHHHHH !!!!!

But humari galti nahi thi mom...
(But it wasn't our fault mom)...

N: Really????

Ab/Av: No mom it wasn't our fault...

N: So tell me abhay why did you beat up that kid?

Ab: Mom tht Chris (bast**d)!!! He tried to bully my darling (Avni) how can i leave him after that. ????
U tell me na???
I had to make an example of him that if anyone tries to bully my kid sister then they have to answer me.
No one messes with my Sister and gets away scout free...

N (Thinking): So like his dad!!!
Manik was also like that for Mukti ❤
But you know Manik there is a difference between you & my kid!!!
My kid knows his sister what she can do and what she can't do. You always had blind faith where mukti was concerned. I never went against it because u loved her like she is ur kid but to trust her on something like that u broke me that day.

N: Really!!! R u telling me d truth????
Sure there is nothing else about this matter????

Ab: Mom I'm telling you the truth...
I will never lie to you about these kinds of things..!!!

N: Really sweetheart so u r gonna lie to me about other things????

Ab/Av: Moooooommmmm!!!!!!

N: Ok ok i will let it go this time but mind it , it shouldn't happen again i won't let u go without a punishment... Ok get it!!!!

Ab/av: Yes mom.. won't happen again!!!
(In mind) if it happens again we will beat them secretly and u won't get to hear about it... He he...