"okay, thank you." jungkook said, standing up just to go on his tip toes and peck the older boys lips. he tasted like maple syrup.

it was a quick cleanup, mostly because taehyung was lazy and just left the dishes in the sink and chugged the rest of the juice so he didn't have to put it back. jungkook came back down he stairs in his jeans from last night, most likely because he would never fit in the brunettes bigger ones, and a white button down tucked in with the sleeves cuffed.

"you ready?" taehyung asked, grabbing his phone and keys from the counter while the smaller boy went for his shoes. jungkook nodded with a smile and waited for the older until they both walked down to the car.

"are we gonna watch the sunset, hyung?" the ravenette asked in the car, remembering their conversation from the other day.

taehyung didn't forget, of course not, he's more likely to forget his own birthday than something he's promised the younger one.
"yes, i can come pick you up at 6 so we can go shop for snacks before that." he said, pulling up in front of paradise smoothie cafe.

jungkook saw the sign and frowned, he didn't really want to go to work. he got used to spending the last three days being with taehyung. "it'll fly by fast." the older boy read his mind, giving his thigh a light pat, "i'll text you later okay?"

"okay." jungkook pouted, a small smile only showing when the brunette leaned over to peck his cheek, "cheer up." he whispered.

the younger turned his head to face taehyung, glancing down at his lips, "you missed." he whispered back.

the corners of taehyung lips twitched up into a small grin, his hand leaving the steering wheel to cup his cheek and press their lips together, tasting the mint of jungkooks tongue and the lip balm on his mouth. it was a short kiss, but it was enough for the both of them to leave their hearts racing and cheeks flushed.

"bye." jungkook mumbled, his cheeks reddening as he got out of the car and noticed the smirk on the others face.

god he was lucky. that same thought running through both of their heads.

he stood there again, despite the cold breeze and lack of a hoodie, jungkook really wanted to wear one of taehyung a shirt, and he watched the cadillac disappear again around the corner. a big part of him wanted to be sitting in the passengers seat again, the brunettes warm palm sandwiched between his thighs while the other was on the wheel, occasionally stealing glances to stare at taehyung pretty profile.

he could do all that later, jungkook reminded himself. they have all the time in the world, as taehyung liked to remind them.

the ravenette walked into the smoothie shop and noticed his friends behind the counter, smiling at their familiar faces and receiving wide ones in return. "jungkookie!" yuqi shouted, coming around to give him a big hug, "you're working the counter today because i missed you."

"i didn't go to work for one day." jungkook grinned, following her to the back so he could grab his apron and cap. "yeah i know, let me live, it's boring when you're not here." she said.

"hey, i was here." yeosang complained, throwing a rag at the girl and the two started to bicker as usual.

jungkook just smiled, he really liked working here. the three talked most of the day today, occasionally sneaking pieces of fruit and trying to bribe the other to wipe the tables and floors of spills. it was a normal day, but a good one. and jungkook was excited for it to just get better.

the thought ran through his mind as he walked home from work, hours later as it was now well after noon and he'd have just enough time to shower and change before taehyung would be there to pick him up.

jungkook washed up quickly and continuously checked his phone, frowning slightly at the lack of messages, but still getting dressed into a pair of jeans and fuzzy socks, it would most likely get cold. he picked out a looser sweater so he could wear his coat over it tonight.

"are you going out with taehyung tonight?" hoseok asked, coming down from his room and noticing the younger waiting patiently on the couch with his shoes on and makeup done. jungkook nodded, his bangs bouncing with the movement. "he should be here soon." he mumbled, checking his phone for the time. 6:07 pm.

a knock was at the door and jungkooks head shot up, his heart beating faster just at the thought of seeing the older.

"have fun." hoseok smiled, wiggling his eyebrows before going back upstairs and leaving the younger blushing a bit at the words.

he ran his fingers through his bangs and tried to fluff them a bet, checking his mascara in the reflection of his phone before opening the door. the smile on his face faltered slightly, and his eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"jimin?" he said, seeing the orange haired boy with his own coat on and hands in his pockets.

"hey bambi."

┆♡┆
do you guys want smut
i wasn't planning on it but if
you guys want it i got you

thanks so much for reading <3
this story is coming to an end,
like 5-10 chapters left or so
depending on how long they are
xoxo