eleven.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

first off, jungkook would never have pictured a party to look like this. he's only ever imagined a scene like those from the movies, with the loud music and lights and the drinks littering the floor with people dancing all funny.

this hangout was more of a book club but with drugs. yoongi said hello to the five guys sitting around the table, most of the lights were off in the home except for the one hanging over the table. there was smoke drifting from some of their mouths and noses, but jungkook could tell it wasn't cigarettes.

the guys all had on dark colors and one with a leather jacket, piercings and tattoos littered their skin. there were cards on the table and beer bottles to join. everything about it wasn't very welcoming.

jungkook was suddenly okay with being home alone and living his bland life like a little elderly man.

"what's up yoongi," a guy said, slapping hands with the older guy before looking past him at the small boy following close behind. his wide eyes blinking around and dainty outfit didn't fit the scene at all, making the mans lips twitch in a smirk. "who's this?"

"he's with me so eyes off." yoongi said gruffly, yanking the only empty chair out from under the table and sitting to join the card game. "jungkook you can help yourself to a drink in the fridge."

the young boy just nodded and wandered off to find the kitchen himself. it wasn't that hard and he eventually flipped on the light and opened the fridge, not really surprised when it was only full of liquor and opened cans of beer. jungkooks nose scrunched in disgust before walking back to the room and standing behind yoongis chair.

"sit," yoongi took the younger boys hand and tugged him down onto his lap, "what do you think?" he whispered close to his ear, showing him the cards he was dealt.

jungkook didn't know what they were playing and looked at the cards with mild interest. "i think you know what you're doing." he said, it was a save answer and stroking the guys ego a little didn't seem like any harm.

yoongi chuckled and nodded, tossing some cards out and saying things that went right through jungkook who barely knew what was going on. he's not quite sure how this was suppose to be fun for him.

maybe ten minutes later a girl came walking down the stairs with a little sway to her hips and pretty pink lipstick painted on her mouth. her nails were a dark red color.

the ravenette looked down at his own hands and noticed how bare his nails were.

"hi baby." she said, walking over to the guy with the leather jacket and sitting on his lap. he whispered something to her that made her giggle and they stayed like that for a lot of the game, the man playing and her lipstick stains on his neck.