fourteen.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"you didn't have to do that."

"i wanted to."

"i know that, but you didn't have-"

taehyung sighed and stopped the passenger side door from being opened, his taller frame towering over the younger. "be quiet and say thank you kook." he said, looking down at the ravenette and raising an eyebrow.

"thank you." jungkook squeaked, his hand was on the handle of the cadillac but he was frozen under the stare of the brunette, who cracked a smile and leaned down the leave a light kiss to the small boys cheek. "you're welcome."

jungkook finally got in the car and let out the breath he was holding when taehyung walked around the front of his car to get to the drivers seat. a few bags of clothes sat in the backseat, all paid for by the older and jungkook felt a little bad letting him do that. he was totally capable of paying for his own things, but taehyung just insisted.

"are you hungry?" taehyung asked, leaving the parking garage and hitting the city streets once again. they had spent the whole day shopping and only stopped once for a quick snack, taehyung had some meat kebabs while jungkook nibbled on fruit. he had to be hungry by now.

"yeah we can eat." jungkook said.

a second later he realized that taehyung wanted to take him to dinner, and he was still wearing what he had on yesterday. he looked awful.

"do you think we can stop at my house first?" he asked, "i wanna change."

taehyung just nodded and made their way over there, only taking a few minutes and luckily finding a spot on the side of the road. "i'll be quick, i promise. you can come in an wait." jungkook said, pulling his keys out to unlock the door.

he was surprised to see hoseok here, it was a friday night, and he was less joyous to see yoongi with him. jungkook hasn't spoken to him since he said he was going to the bathroom.

"hey guys." jungkook said, seeing the two heads turn towards the voice and getting one smile in return.

"hey jungkook! and taehyung!" hoseok beamed from his spot on the couch. some movie was playing and there was a lot of violence going on, the roommate has always liked fighting movies with guns and girls. it was odd since hoseok was so happy and cheery all the time yet he filled his head with these dark themes.

"i'll be quick." jungkook said, running up the stairs and avoiding confrontation since it was his favorite hobby.

"so you had jungkook all day." yoongi stated.