twenty five.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it was like a little butterfly, or soft whispers of the wind against his skin, leaving goosebumps on his arms and a smile on his face.

"baby, it's time to wake up." taehyung said in a soft whisper, leaving another light kiss to his cheek and then another on his temple. it was hard to come back up the stairs and see jungkook sleeping so nicely in his bed, knowing he had to wake him from whatever sweet dreams he was having.

the younger just whined and rolled over, pulling the sheets further up and reaching for taehyung, "lay with me." he mumbled against a pillow.

it was very tempting, and taehyung was just about to do it, but he glanced at the clock on the wall and cursed quietly. "i can't, you can't either." he rubbed jungkooks back gently and then gave him a pat, "come on, i made waffles."

the mention of food at the smaller boys eyes fluttering open, glancing up at taehyung, "are there more strawberries?"

"i already washed and cut them for you." taehyung smiled.

jungkook sat up and quickly kissed the brunettes cheek, "you're the best."

"and you missed." taehyung said, tapping his lips and smiling as jungkooks cheeks turned their usual color of light pink.

the ravenette leaned up to peck his lips, feeling his cheeks warm some more as taehyung smiled, taking his hand and pulling him up from the bed so they both can make their way downstairs.

plates were already set on the small wooden table, there was a single chair but taehyung stacked a few boxes to act as another seat.
"i usually don't have people over for breakfast." taehyung admitted sheepishly, notching the younger standing beside the table. "you take the chair."

jungkook just shook his head, "you take the chair, do you have any juice?"

the older boy walked back to the table with a cartoon of juice and two glasses, setting them beside one another to grab the smaller boys waist, only to tug him down onto his lap. both of them would sit on the chair.

"i can drive you to work." taehyung said, after a few comfortable minutes of silence as they ate. jungkook just nodded and took another bite, "you can borrow some of my clothes too if you want."

the brunette was quite enjoying this, waking up to the younger in his bed, making him breakfast just for him to sit on his lap, sending him off to work in his clothes.

"we're gonna have to leave soon." jungkook said, hitting the home button on his phone screen and seeing the time.

their plates were empty now and the juice nearly gone from their glasses, taehyung patted the boys thighs for him to get up. "you go up and get dressed, i'll clean up and then we can head out." he said.