fifteen.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the floor was covered in clothing and little price tags, some snack wrappers lay strewn on the bed sheets with the older roommate laying among them on his stomach.

"hm, turn around again." hoseok said.

jungkook sighed and held his arms out as he spun around slowly, showing the clothes he had gotten a few days ago with taehyung.

"they're very, you." hoseok said, taking another piece of chocolate and biting the end off. he just looked down at the t-shirt he picked out, it was white but had a strawberry man on the breast pocket. taehyung said it was cute.

"i liked it." jungkook said.

"that's all that matters." hoseok said, "but, i was watching grease the other night and i totally wanted to turn you into sandy at the end." he grinned before running off to his room  and grabbing armfuls of clothes he had prepared for his friend.

"try this." hoseok tossed a few things at the younger and watched his eyes widen.

"hyung i don't think this is very my style." jungkook held up the really short top with safety pins keeping the sleeves up. the pants were also really tiny and he wasn't sure how much they'd cover. "that's why you wear these underneath." hoseok gave him the fishnets and wiggled his eyebrows.

jungkook still looked unsure and whined a little, "hyung i really don't think-"

"see, you shouldn't be thinking." hoseok said, pushing the boy back into his closet to change into the outfit he picked out for him. "trust me, you'll look stunning."

the outfit was tight and weird and jungkook felt like he should be going swimming in these shorts rather than going out. they were so small and- well he couldn't complain about the fishnets under the jean shorts, they were kinda nice. "hobi. i look ridiculous."

"let me see!" his friend cheered from behind the door, his hands clasped together and eyes wide with excitement as the door creeped open and jungkook stepped out. "damn you have a hot body kook."

the younger blushed furiously and opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by a gasp at the bedroom door. "oh my god hoseok," yuqi said, "i leave for two seconds and you put him in that? he's going to get so cold tonight."

"oh come on, taehyungs gonna love it." hoseok insisted, wiggling his eyebrows and making the boy blush some more.

"i'm just gonna dress myself!" jungkook squeaked, covering his face and pushing his friends out the door to leave him alone. the crop top and jean shorts cane off quickly and replaced by his usual pair of jeans that fit snug and not too tight.

jungkook searched for the pink sweater and smiled once it caught his eye towards the back of the rack. he traced the little daisy with his index finger before tugging it over his head and going back to the door.

"yuqi." jungkook whispered, his door only open enough to fit his head out of the frame, "help me!" he whisper shouted.

the girl was already prepared for her calling, she had been waiting for this since the two boys started talking all that while ago. yuqi grabbed her bag and stood up from her spot on the floor at the top of the stairs and came running to her friends room.

"make me adorable please." jungkook said, sitting down on the floor and crossing his legs as his friend did the same facing him.

yuqi smiled brightly and turned her bag upside down, letting all the accessories and makeup fall out onto the carpet in between them. "my stylist dreams are coming true." she beamed, scooting closer and taking a little palette with a brush and grabbing the side of jungkooks head lightly, "close your eyes." she instructed.

"okay, but not too much." the younger worried, he didn't want to look like a clown. the brush felt soft against his eyelids and his fingers messed with each other as he sat in silent nervousness. was this their first date? was it even a date at all? he couldn't remember how taehyung asked, did he even ask though? the older was very blunt so maybe he just told jungkook he was coming to pick him up.

his internal rant was cut off by her voice, "open," yuqi said, leaning back as jungkook did as he was told and she looked at her work. "god your face is perfect." she whispered, telling him to close his eyes again as she dabbed something on his eyelids and then used another brush, this time it was really close to edge and jungkook though she might actually blind him.

"you can do mascara right?" yuqi asked, finding the tube and holding it up to him, "i suck at doing it on other people."

jungkook nodded and stood up to go into the bathroom, switching on the light and freezing when he saw himself.

his eyelids were more of a nude color, the light brown visible but very subtle, and yuqi had dusted on a little light pink glitter that matched his sweater and only really showed when he blinked and the light shone on it. the black outlining his top lid made his eyes look brighter and goodness, he did look really cute.

"i'm great, i know, it's mascara time." yuqi appeared over his shoulder with a little smile and nudged his back.

jungkook giggled with a nod and quickly applied the makeup, careful not to mess up the great work his friend did. "do you think he's gonna ask you tonight?" yuqi asked, her fingers messing with his hair after she combed through his bangs.

"ask me what?" jungkook asked.

"for you to be his boyfriend." she said, as if it was obvious what she meant.

jungkook really didn't know. the thought didn't occur to him as much as just having a good time with the older tonight. of course they kissed that time in his apartment, many times that night, but they never really labeled it as anything. "i don't know." he said quietly.

"well," she stood up straight and smiled at him through the mirror, "if he hasn't thought about it, he will definitely want to once he sees you tonight."

jungkook smiled and felt his cheek warm as usual, the pink matching his light sweater and the feeling in his stomach. he was so nervous, but that was overcome easily by the excitement he had to see the brunette. he didn't know where they were going, it was meant to be a surprise but taehyung sounded very excited over the phone when they talked earlier.

the ravenette was no longer worrying about his outfit, he chose it and yuqi made him look so pretty in it, and the slight worry of what he meant to taehyung didn't sit in his heart and eat away the happiness he was feeling, because it was all too much. jungkook was too happy and too into this person, to let anything take that away from him.

┆♡┆
kinda a filler
but i stan pretty jungkook
and his love for himself so
i'm gonna spoil him and
his cute self.
pls vote xx