nineteen.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

that friday there was some sort of spark to the morning, a change that ignited and led to the rest of the day turning out the way destiny had already determined. jungkook wouldn't have a  clue what that was, and he didn't mind, because for once he was taking matters into his own hands and ignoring the bite of logic screaming at him.

it was the first time he called out of work, and it being last minute at that. today he didn't want to go in a pretend like he was in a good mood again, he didn't want to smile at customers and tell them to have a nice day when his was sucky. yes that was selfish and he was very aware.

it was friday, jungkook kept repeating that to himself over and over again. he was going to do it. he was going to go to a party on his own, and have a good time, on his own. maybe he'd make a few friends or so. the thought of the possibility made him feel a little better.

his room was a mess once again as he searched for an outfit all day, something that didn't scream 'jungkook' so all his sweaters and pastels were out of the question.

jungkook huffed and leaned against his bed as he glanced at all the fabrics and still came up with nothing. the thought of just giving up and not going started to creep into his mind, until a certain article of clothing catching his attention and testing how far he'd go.

the last two miserable nights was all he needed to grab a pair of ripped jeans and that one article before going into the bathroom and changing.

it was kind of working for him. jungkook had sat on the floor and ripped his jeans up a bit more to show more skin, and more of the fishnets he put on underneath from the time hoseok made him wear them. he thought those were a bit much so he picked out a simple black t-shirt and wore that with his slip on vans.

a few hours had passed when he tried to find an outfit, it may have been 4 pm now and that gave him enough time to put some makeup on and then walk into the city to find a party. he wasn't exactly sure where to go, but he thinks he remembers where he had to go find hoseok one time.

the nerves didn't start to set in until he was done putting on eyeliner and mascara, stepping back to look at his reflection and noticing the darker look he was going for. jungkook grimaced a little, and dug through the bathroom drawer to find some lip gloss to soften the look a little. the gloss smelled like cherries and had little sparkles in it.

jungkook grabbed his phone off the charger and checked the time, 6:04 pm, there was no way hoseok would be home still. he still tiptoed down the hall and all the way down the stairs, not fastening his pace until he was down the sidewalk and around the corner, walking further into the city and seeing more neon lights and younger people ready for a night out.