"Absolutely not!" Iida snapped, "Why would you even say-sign that!"

Izuku mentally sighed. It was a long shot, so he wasn't surprised it hadn't worked. Still. Izuku didn't want to hear any more questions. He was so... so sick of them. He just wanted to be with Eri, was it really that hard?

As if sensing they wouldn't get a response, the talking resumed to normal, unimportant subjects, like sports and favorite colors.

It was interrupted by a furious yell from Katsuki, who was storming back towards the bus, followed by a quiet Kirishima, and Mic a couple ways behind them.

"IZUKU!" Katsuki yelled, "GET OUT HERE NOW!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Katsuki, Kirishima and Mic had first entered the storage unit, their were a lot of boxes, so they had figured it was best to split up. Even Mic was helping.

They had decided to just focus now on picture books, or journals that Katsuki might have had when he was younger.

Looking through all the stuff, Katsuki felt no connection to it, no feelings of recognition ignited either.

An hour had nearly passed, and they were ready to give up, when a particular picture sticking out of a box caught Katsuki's attention.

Grabbing the picture, Katsuki studied it for a minute. It was of two little kids, five or six. One was him, and the other had green hair, like Izuku's. Katsuki flipped it over, where some thing had been written.

Izuku Midoriya And Katsuki Bakugo
Ages 5, September 20
Day trip to the Zoo

"Kirishima!" Katsuki yelled, "get over here!"

Kirishima rushed over, and saw the picture. "That's Izuku!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "No duh! So come on, help me dig out this box!"

With the two of them filled with excitement, the box was quickly removed, and then ripped open.

Inside, the box was filled with posters. Specifically, missing posters. All of them from a young green haired boy. All labeled "Izuku Midoriya".

Upon closer inspection, there was some for all of the Midoriya's. Flipping through the papers, Kirishima and Katsuki noticed that the ones who had made the posters, were actually Bakugo's. Katsuki's parents.

"What the fuck," Katsuki whispered. When had this happened?

Kirishima spotted another picture in the box of posters, and quickly grabbed it. This time, it was of seven people. There was a small, white haired baby that Izuku was holding tightly, Katsuki besides them, glaring at Izuku's parents, Katsuki's own parents were in the picture too.

Kirishima showed it to Katsuki, who flipped it over. More words.
The day before the disappearance. June 8th. Come back safely.

Katsuki and Kirishima looked at each other, before flipping the box upside, pouring out all of the contents.

Throwing the posters aside, a small journal could be seen. The two boys couldn't believe their luck. Grabbing the journal, Katsuki was upset to realize it had been badly damaged, and mostly unreadable, but a page at the end could be made out.

June 8th
Deku's sared. He wont tell me y, but it his mom an da. I know it. His small sister stopped coming whenever we play, and Dekus been havin to leave soone now. I will help whatev it is.
-KatSukI

Katsuki and Kirishima looked at each other, before snatching up the two pictures and journals, and racing to the bus, barely hearing Mic as he asked where they were going.

"IZUKU!" Katsuki yelled, GET OUT HERE NOW!"

Katsuki stormed onto the bus, and grabbed Izuku's shirt, shoving him against the side of the seat.

"Katsuki! Calm down!" Kirishima yipped.

Katsuki ignored them. "Shut the fuck up! All of you!"

Katsuki guessed everyone heard the urgency in his voice, because they thankfully did. Izuku stared at Katsuki with dead eyes, like he didn't care what happened next.

"Where the hell have you been Deku?" Katsuki ended up whispering, as he found his composure breaking more and more.

That name made Izuku look up, and Shinsou and Todoroki both looked at each other. Wasn't that the name Izuku had asked them to call him at the cage? How did Katsuki know it?

Katsuki let Deku fall to the floor, and threw down the two pictures and journal next to him.

Aizawa was awake now, and watching the two boys carefully with Mic, making sure nothing got out of hand.

As if a switch flipped in Katsuki's head, he turned, and abruptly took a seat, refusing to look at anyone. Kirishima slid in next to him.

Deku was about to sit back down, when the pictures caught his attention. It was... Katsuki? He quickly grabbed the pictures and notebook, and sat back in his seat next to Shinsou, who was looking at the photos curiously.

Izuku couldn't think right. The photos were of him and Katsuki, and his whole family in another. Had he known Katsuki when he was younger? He was familiar, but the name didn't sound right. Did Izuku call him Katsuki? No. It was, it was something like Katschan. Or... or Kacchan. Kacchan, Izuku signed with his hands. The name felt right.

"Kacchan?" Shinsou repeated out loud, as the bus started with a jump.

Katsuki looked up. "What the fuck did you just say?"

Shinsou shrugged. "Izuku signed that. Kacchan."

Katsuki nodded, as if it meant something, and turned towards the window.

Izuku was stuck staring at the pages of the notebook in the meantime. He didn't understand. What did this mean? Did it change anything? Izuku didn't think so. He wondered if he told Kacchan how he would react though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they pulled up to the hospital, only Aizawa and Izuku went in. It was quick, and took a minute, just including removing some stitches and the bandages on his head, putting his arm in a weird machine that healed it faster so he could take off his cast early, and removing the bandages on his foot.

It was in and out, but Izuku could've sworn he had seen someone staring at them. It made him uncomfortable, and gave him a bad feeling.

Izuku was grateful when they were finally able to leave the hospital and get back on the bus, and for once, he didn't need to be nudged to move on his own.