{Chapter 24}

"Marylin!" Her father called. "Yes?" She slowly walked down the stairs with her new baby. "Aren't you going to open your presents?" Marylin had completely forgot. She handed her baby to Tom and headed to the pile of presents. She picked up a little pink box. It was a beautiful bracelet. "That's lovely how's that from?" Her dad asked. "Its from," she looked and smiled, "Chris!" As if on cue he walked in, "you said my name?" She held up the bracelet. "Oh yeah! Do you like it?"

She got up wrapping her arms around his neck, "I don't like it, I love it." She kissed his lips. He was about to kiss her back when Tom coughed. "Sorry." They laughed. "Open that one!" Tom pointed to a medium size box. She opened it to see a karaoke machine. "Thanks dad!" She ran and hugged her dad. "Ehehe! I was supposed to give you this ages ago." Her dad laughed rubbing her back.

After she finished opening all the presents she thanked everyone and sat looking at the bracelet from Chris. "Each time I go near the shop I'll get you a charm." Chris sat next to her. He reached into his pocket pulling out a box. "What's this?" Marylin asked slowly opening the box. She gasped putting her hand over her mouth. "It's beautiful." She smiled. "Like you." Chris smiled back. He took it out of the box and attached it to the bracelet.

The charm was a baby's rattle. He had given her a heart and a ring. "I love you." Marylin kissed him softly. "I love you more!" "That's not possible." She laughed. "Well it must be cause I love you more." Chris said wrapping his arms around Marylin. "It isn't." she kissed him again. "It is!" "No, its not." "It is!" He argued. They were about to kiss when they heard Megan begin to cry.

"I think Megan has won." Marylin climbed off Chris.