{Chapter 4}

Marylin woke up wrapped in a blacket in the cinema room. She saw it was paused on her dad holding her as a baby. She smiled turning it off and walking down stairs. "Where's dad?" She asked Maria. He always is down stairs by the time she wakes up. "He went out." she said placing a plate of pancakes In front lf her. "Did he tell you where?" She shook her head, "no sorry." Marylin was about to say something when there was a knock on the door it was Chris. "Chris? What are you doing here?" She asked. "It's your dad." "What?" "He is sat on a park bench refusing to move." he explained. "Okay let me change and I'll go see if I can talk to him." she said with that she ran upstairs.

Once she reached her room she feel on the floor crying. She forgot today was the anniversary of her mothers death. She weeped burring her head in her arms. She felt a hand on her back and it started rubbing gently. She got up and was met by Chris's ocean blue eyes. "Shh.." he said right before she began to cry, "Come on." he said placing his hands on her cheeks.She smiled looking in his eyes then at his lips. She suddenly found her lips on his. He pulled way quickly, "I'm sorry." "Don't be." she grabbed his arm. "We best go to your dad."

After some more tears Marylin finally got her dad home. She helped him to bed and laid next to him looking up at the ceiling when she heard a knock at the door. "How is he?" Maria asked."Sleeping." Marylin said closing the door and walking down stairs. "Do you think he'll be okay?" Marylin asked. "He's strong like you. You both will be okay." she smiled reassuringly.

*

*

*

The next day Tom was back to his normal self. Making jokes, dancing, laughing, smiling, singing and whistling. Marylin woke up going down stairs to her dad whistling. "Good morning sweet heart." he kissed the top of her head. "Good morning dad." she smiled. "We start filming today." he says reading the newspaper. "Can't wait. I'm gonna get dressed." she skipped up to her room. She put on a white vest top, leggies, a huddy and a pair of convers. "Hurry up!" Her dad shouted. "I'm coming!" She shouted back shutting her bed room door and walking down the stairs.

When they got on set everyone went to their dressing rooms to change. Marylin sat down and in came a lady, "Hi I'm Hayley, I'll be your make up artist and Jess will be in a minute is going to be your wardrobe designer." Hayley smiled holing out her hand. "It's lovely to meet you." Marylin smiled shaking her hand. "Sorry I'm late." a woman came rushing in. Marylins guessing it was Jess, "it's okay." she smiled getting up and shaking her hand. "So your hair, right would you like to dye it or wear a wig, I wouldn't like to ruin your beautiful brown hair." Hayley said looking at Marylin's long brown hair.

"Um wig please." Marylin smiled. After having white foundation on Marylin was all done. She wore a long black, green and gold dress with a long curly black wig. "Wow thank you so much." Marylin hugged both Hayley and Jess. "You best wear contact lenses." Jess sugested. When she got out in set everyone stood in their costumes, Chris Hemsworth in his asgardain armor, Scarlet and Cobie in their shield cat suites, Robert and Mark in their what look like pyjamas, Jermy with his bow and arrow, Samuel wearing the outift he was in last time in Captain America The Winter Soilder, Clark in his suit, her dad in his leather and Chris Evans in his spandex.

"Wow you look amazing." Scarlet smiled walking over with Cobie. "Thank you I would of like a cat suit but this is way better." Marylin smiled. "You will be having another costume change later." Joss commented, "now places." In this scene, Loki and his daughter adventure down to Midgard and get found by The Avengers. "Lofn run!" Loki shouted. She tried to run but bumped into Captain. "Let me go." she says struggling in his grasp. "You and your father have some explaining to do." Thor clenched his hammer. "And cut!" Joss shouted. "Wow your an amazing actress." they all said in shock to Marylin. "Well my dad is Tom Hiddleston." Marylin guested towards her dad.

"Alright enough chit chat. Please make your way to set 3" Joss instructed. The next scene Cap is trying to get Loki's plan out of Lofn. She ignored him looking around the room, "martals, martals, martals do you ever learn." she tuted. "What do you mean?" Cap asked. "So how is Bucky? I bet you miss your best friend." she looked up at Cap, "he doesn't know who you are does he? That must hurt, a lot." she saw it was getting to him so she carried on, "I know away of getting him back. If you let me go I will help you." she stood walking over to Cap.

She placed her hand on his check looking into his eyes, "I promise. I never even wanted to be a part in my father's evil sceems. I just through If I don't he would think I'm weak and a disappointment." Cap looked down looking sympathetic. "I'm scared he'll cast me out, kill me." It grew silence when all of a sudden Cap's lips were on hers. It lasted for 20 second when she pulled away Fury came in with Coulson. "Has she said anything?" Fury asked. Cap looked at Lofn and then at Fury, "she's innocent. She has no part in this."

"And cut." Joss shouted. Marylin sighed remember the kiss from the others night. His lips were so soft and fit her's perfectly. "You were great darling." Tom in braced Marylin in a hug pulling her back to reality. "Thanks." she smiled looking over her dad's shoulder she saw Chris smile and walk out."Lets get some lunch." Tom pulled away wrapping his arm around his daughter.

In the lunch room Marylin found Chris sneakily looking at her but looking away when she look up. "I'm gonna go sort my make up." she stood walking back to her dressing room. When she got in she saw some flowers on the dresser and Hayley looking at them. "Who are they for?" She asked. "You." Hayley said handing her a card.

'Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl'

She laughed how cheesy, "Do you know who there from?" "No they were just her when I came in." Hayley said putting a touch up on Marylin's make up.