{Chapter 18}

Marylin stood covering her mouth with her hand. She never though of marriage. Is it too soon though? Are they rushing into things with the baby and everything? Alot of things were swimming around in her head. "Marylin?" Chris snapped her back to reality. She took and deep breath before giving her answer, "yes." she smiled, "I will mary you Christopher!" He smiled slipping the ring on her finger and in braced her in a hug.

Then they heard clapping to see Tom, Maria, Chris H, Elsa Chris H's wife, Scarlet, Jeremy, Mark, Robert, Clark, Cobie and Samuel, "Congratulations!" They said in unison. "Did you plan this?" Marylin asked. Chris shook his head, "no." "I did." Tom smiled, "Chris asked me for my blessing, of courses i said yes and he told me he was going to do it tonight." "Oh Chris." Marylin smiled reaching up and kissing him softly.

*3 mouths later*

Marylin and Chris sat planning their wedding looking at places on Tom's computer in his office. "So where should we have it?" he asked. "England." she said sitting on his lap. "Why not here?" He asked. "Why not England?" She argued, "I know it would be a little awkward with your family here in the US and all but I found a lot of beautiful places. Where my dad and mum got married it was beautiful." "It's fine and sure but where should we go on our honey moon?" He said looking for places.

"I don't really think I can handle it. I know you want one but I'm still gonna be carrying around a little one in my stomach." "Okay how about in England then? I heard Cornwall is nice." "I love Cornwall. I've always went on holiday there with my grandmother and grandfather." she kissed his cheek. "Then Cornwall we shall go." he kissed her softly, "Here you go. Mercure Holland House Hotel Bristol." "Wow. It's beautiful." she smiled looking at the pictures.

"Are you sure you want it here?" He asked hovering over the botton to make an appointment. "Yep." she nodded. "Right now they will give us a call." he smiled, "what's next?" "Well that's the venue and hotel sorted now it's the cake, your suit, my dress, brids maids dresses, flowers and a load of other stuff." she wrapped her arms around his kneck."I can't believe your 5 mouths now." Chris said placing his hands on her stomach. "Well belive it now it's 4 mouths to go." she got up and went down stairs.

"So how did it go? Did you find anywhere?" her dad asked. "Yep. The place you and mum were married has shut down." she frowned. "What?" Tom said in shock. "I know." she sighed going in the fridge and getting out a apple and mango juice. "Well at least you found somewhere." he smiled reading his newspaper. "Yep now it's sorting the rest of the things out" she sat down next to him taking a big sip of her drink, "so will Maria be coming?" "I hope so, why don't you go ask her?" "Where is she?" "In the living room."

"Okay" she kissed his cheek and walked into the living room, "hey Maria!" "Hi Marylin. Are you okay?" Maria asked reading a book. "Yeah. I was just wonder if you would like to come to my wedding?" she smiled sitting next to her. "Sure. I wouldn't miss it for the world." Maria imbracing Marylin in a hug, "wow look at your bump." she gasped. "I know 5 mouths. I think I'm gonna pop." she laughed. "I hope not yet."

"I wanna get married first. Even though I would love to be able to fit into a normal wedding dress. Oh well its all worth it." she smiled, "I best go see what Chris is up to." she got up and was about to walk out when Maria stopped her, "Marylin!" "Yes?" "Thank you" she smiled. "My dad deserves to be happy and he won't be if he's always alone. He has to move on some day and I'm glad it's with you" she said and went up stairs.

*

*

*

A/N: For the next chapter I'm gonna skip to a little further on. so how is it?

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to Vote, Comment & Follow.