{Chapter 15}

At the doctors Marylin sat on the bed lifting her t-shirt for the altrasound, "This may be a little cold." the nurse said squirting gel over her belly. She looked at the screen, "There's your baby." the woman pointed to the little peanut. "So is there anything you may need?" She asked. "No I'm fine thanks." Marylin smiled wiping the gel off and pulling down her t-shirt. "Okay I'll see you in a mouth." she smiled. "Thank you." Tom smiled.

When they got home Tom went into his office. Marylin was about to sit down when Chris came in. "Hey babe." Chris smiled kissing her softly. "How was the meeting?" She smiled wrapping her arms around his neck. "It was okay. I have to go back soon but don't worry not yet." he kissed her again. "Um Chris. I need to tell you something." she looked up into his blue eyes. "What is it?" He started to grow worried. "I, um, I'm pregnant." she came clean. "What?" he looked shocked. "I knew you wouldn't want a baby" she ran upstairs.

"Marylin!" Chris ran after her, "Please baby open the door." Chris knocked on the door, "please." She sniffed wiping her tears and opening the door. He stepped inside and closed the door behind him, "Look Marylin. Of course I want a baby and especially yours. Your the most beautiful, sweet kind heart woman I've ever meet." he confessed, "I can't wait to meet the baby." he said placing his hand in her stomach. "Really?" She smiled. "Really." he in braced her in a hug.

*2 weeks later*

Marylin's bump started to get bigger and today they were going back to America. Marylin sat on the plane her head rested on Chris's shoulder. Since she found out she was pregnant her hormones were all over the place. She gets angry a lot. She argues more and She always complains how much her back hurts. "Are you okay?" Chris asked. "Yeah. Sorry for shouting and getting angry." she took he head of his shoulder taking hold of his hand and playing with his fingers.

"It's fine. I know your hormones are bad." he kissed her nose placing his hand on her stomach, "so what do you think it's going to be?" "I don't know. Which ever it is it's fine with me. Although a little girl would be nice." "I would like a little boy." "Why so he can watch 'soccer' with you." she said in an American accent. "That's what a son and father are supposed to do." Marylin raised a brow laughing and turned looking out the window.

When they arrived at their New York house Marylin went to her room and unpacked. "Marylin go get some rest I'll do it." Chris said taking her suit case from her. "No I can do it." she objected. He held it aboved his head and she sighed, "fine but don't go touching my underware." she said laying down in bed. She closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.

"Come on Maylin push" the nurse instructed. "No not until Chris and my dad are here." she refused. Then as in time they both ran in Tom on her left and Chris on her right, "Sorry we're late" they both apologised. "Next time be fast." Marylin said. "Hormones." Tom mouthed to Chris. "Push." the nurse said. "I can't." Marylin said as pain shot throught her body, "I can't, no. Make it stop please." she begged. Chris and Tom looked at each other looking scared. "Come on baby you can go it." Chris pressed his lips to hers. "No, no. I can't Chris please." she begged. He started to cry biting them back, "you can come on. I'm with you to the end of the line pal." he held onto her hand squeezing it a little.

Marylin woke up to see Chris had just finished unpacking. "Thank you Chris." she smiled. "Your welcome now go back to sleep." he sat next to her. "I'm not tired. Can we go out somewhere?" She asked. "Where?" "Anywhere." she shruggged. "Okay come on then." he took hold of her hand. "Where are you two going?" Tom asked walking out with some Earl Grey tea. "Out." she simply said and left.

Marylin and Chris sat on a park bench watching the world go by. Birds singing. People chatting snd laughing. Children running around. Dogs chasing after a ball. The clouds going by in all different shapes and sizes. "Have you told Katy?" He asked. "Yeah she's very happy and told me to take it easy." Marylin rested her head on his shoulder. "So how long are you?" "2 mouths." she said recalling what the nurse said. "Wow. 7 mouths to go." he smiled taking hold of her hands. "Yep. I bet they will be spoilt." she laughed. "Yep." Chris laughed.

*

*

*

The next day Marylin got a phone call from Katy telling her to go to the reord label, "Marylin!" Katy greeted hugging her, "wow look at that bump." she smiled, "how long?" "2 mouths." she smiled. "Wow congratulations!" Katy in braced her in a hug again, "right I brought you here because I have got you a publist." "Publist?" "Yeah. He is really nice and said he can't wait to start. James!" She called. 'Wait did she say James?' Marylin though.

Then in he walked her abusive ex, James Darling. He smiled extending his arm for her to shake, "Marylin!" "You guys know each other?" Katy asked. "Yes he's my ex." Marylin said annoyed. "Oh I hope this won't be a problem?" "No, it's okay. Isn't it Marylin?" James glared at her. "Yep no problem." she smiled, "no problem at all." she whispered under her breath. "Right now I'm of. I'll see you tomorrow." Katy smiled hugging her good bye.

"So alone at last." he said with the mischievous smile he always seems to have plastered on his face, "so I heard your pregnant." he took a step towards her. "Go way. Don't touch me." she warned stepped back. "It seems we will spending a lot of time together." he took and step and grabbed her waist pressing his lips to her. "Stop!" She hit his chest. "Or what?" He grabbed hold of her wrist tight. "Stop your hurting me." she cried. "What a shame." he said sarcastically. He placed his hand on her stomach rubbing it, "is it his?"

"Chris's? Yes." she moved his hand of. "Are you sure?" "100 percent." she spat. He licked his lips as he pulled her closer kissing her again. She was defenseless. All she could do is hit him butnit was useless. When he pulled back he hit her and left. She was on the floor crying when all of a sudden she heard the door lock."Let me out!" She shouted. "Never." James said and walked away.

She got up and took out her phone. "Chris. Help me please." she cried. "What? What's wrong?" "James he locked me inside Katy's office." "What? I'm on my way and if I bump into him he's gonna pay." Chris said and hung up.

*

*

*

A/N: Aww! What's gonna happen next?

Thank you for read. Don't forget to comment vote and follow xx