{Chapter 23}

After a long time driving around Tom had finally found Chris walking out of a club with a girl. "Chris!" he called getting out his car and running to him. "Go away." Chris said walking past him laughing with the girl clearly drunk. "She's gone into labour!" Tom said. Chris stopped and turned around to face him, "What?" "Marylin your wife, she's giving birth to your baby." Tom walked up to him, "you really need to get your butt in gear. get your drunk hands of a girl you just meet and go to your wife."

Chris stood not knowing what to say. She's going into labour, having his baby while he's out getting drunk and talking to random girls. He's a married man now and he shouldn't mess around with her."I knew i shouldn't let her date you." Tom said walking away and almost got in his car. "Wait!" Chris said taking the girls hand of him and running to the passengers side.

When they got to the hospital Marylin stood hunched over holding onto the bed, "Mrs Evans you have to get up on the bed." the midwife said runbing her back. "I can't it hurts." she cried out. "You can come on." the midwife said taking hold of her and helping her onto the bed. The doctor came in and told her she needed to stsrt pushing. "No not without Chris and my dad." she refused. Just on cue they came running in Tom on her right and Chris on her left, "sorry we're late." Tom apologised.

"Marylin I am so sorry for walking out." Chris kissed her forehead. "No I'm sorry for not believing you. Your my husband." she smiled. "Okay Marylin we're gonna need you to push." the nurse instructed. She took a deep breath in and out and pushed, "I can't, I can't do it!" she cried. "You can come on baby." Chris kissed her forehead, "come on I'm with you to the end of the line pal." Marylin laughed, "Okay Cap."

*The next day*

"Welcome home baby girl!" Chris smiled walking inside the house holding his new baby girl in her car seat. "Dad were back." Marylin called. They went into the living room putting her on the floor opposite the sofa. They crocked her a little as she let out a little cute squeak as she stretched. Tom and Maria came in quietly and stood looking in the car seat, "she so cute." Tom smiled, "have you though of a name?"

"Well I though about calling her after mum." Marylin looked to Chris then her dad. "Megan?" "I think that's a great name." Chris smiled kissing her on her forehead. "Megan it is." Marylin smiled. "Hello Megan it's your grandad." Tom smiled lifting her in his arms. "Dad please be careful." Marylin asked. "I will. I promise." he sat down with Maria playing with her hands. "We made that." Chris smiled. "Yes we did." Marylin lent up to kiss him.