{Chapter 19}

"The people from the venue called. They said how about next week?" Chris asked holding his hand over the speaker. "Sure. Sounds good." Marylin smiled looking for wedding invitations. "That would be great. What day?" He asked them. "They said Wednesday?" "Sure." "That would be great. Thanks again see you then bye." he hung up. "I can't wait." she squealed. "Neither can I Marylin Evans?" He smiled kissing her softly. "Sounds good to me." she smiled kissing him back.

"Right my mum said she is in new york and would like to meet you." "What?" Marylin said getting nervous. "Also my brother scott will be too." he smiled, "come on they're going to love you." he sat her on his lap playing with her hands. "Okay alright then. Finally I get to meet the woman I can thank for having such an amazing son." she gave him a quick kiss getting up and going into the cinema room, "Do you remember me going to that parent class?" "Yeah." "They gave me this." she held up a dvd.

He took it out of her hands and read it, "what on earth? You are not watch that especially with me." he putting it down wrapping his arms around her waist, "Marylin I wondering would you like to move in with me? I'm not saying anything is wrong here but I mean there will be more room and I have a spare room what we can decorate for this one." he placed his hand on her stomach. "Okay. When?" "How about today?" He asked. "Today?" She rose a brow, "it's a little fast isn't it?" "I know I just can't wait to be a family." he smiled. "Okay lets go pack."

After they finished packing Chris put her bags in the boot while she says bye to her dad, "Make sure to come around whenever you want" he said with tears in his eyes. "Oh dad. Don't I'll cry." she wiped his tears with her thumbs, "I'm a few minutes away so if you ever get lonely you know where I am." she kissed his cheek. He bent down and put both hands on hers sides and started to talk to the baby, "bye baby. Grandad will be here if you ever need anything especially if you want to watch the jungle book." "Dad." Marylin rolled her eyes, "love you." "Love you too." he kissed her cheek. "Bye Maria." Marylin turned to her and hugged her, "look after my dad for me." Marylin whispered. "Will do." she laughed. "Ready?" Chris asked. "Yep." Marylin said biting back tears.

When they arrived at Chris's he helped her unpack and after laid on the bed playing with eachothers fingers, "So when do you find out the baby's sex?" Chris asked. "Um I don't know. I through do you know people have baby showers?" "Yeah." "I though we can have one and we can have one of those cakes when you cut into it and it would tell you." she sat up."That's a good idea. Sure lets do that." he smiled, "how about we have it Sunday?" "Sure sounds great." she smiled.

*

*

*

A/N: What do you think the baby's going to be? A Boy or Girl?

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment & follow.