{Chapter 12}

When Marylin and Tom got home he went to his office not saying a word to her all the way home. "Marylin!" She heard Chris say. He came out and hugged her seeing her trembling. "What's wrong?" He asked. She couldn't say anything or it would just be mumbling. He pulled away cupping her cheeks. He looked into her red tear fild eyes. He pressed his lips to hers hoping it could calm her down.

When he pulled away he took hold of her hand sitting her on his lap on the sofa, "Tell me what's wrong." "I-i bumped into my ex." she said betweet sobs. "And?" He asked not seeing what's worng with it. "He used to abuse me!" She shouted, "sexually and physically!" "I'm sorry" he looked sympathetic. "I'm sorry for shouting. It's just he really knows how to push me" she placed her hand on his cheek kissing him softly. "Is that why you didn't want to take of your clothes at first?" "I thought you didn't notice them." she swolled the lump in her throat. "Of course I noticed. Marylin they are so visible." She got up running to the bathroom locking the door and looking in the mirror.

She look down at her wrist to see it bleeding more. The white floor had a puddle of blood. She felt faint headed and began to sway. Then her legs went from underneath her. She landed in the puddle.

She heard a knock on the door. "Marylin!" It was her dad. "Marylin open the door." she heard Chris say. She went over and opened the door, "yes." she smiled wiping her tears with a tissue. "How about we go out tonight me you and Chris?" Her dad asked. "Yeah sure." she said putting the tissue in the bin and walking out. "Good I'll go make a reservation." her dad smiled walking down stairs. "Are you sure your okay?" Chris asked. "Yeah now come help me pick out an outfit for tonight." she grabbed hold of his hand running to her bedroom.

With the help of Chris she decided to wear a white tribal print scuba bandeau dress and a pair of stone embellished center caged platform heels finished of with a white panelled bowler bag. After they finished they sat for a while talking. "I can't believe you fell for his nice act." Marylin said to her dad. "Is that what he did to you?" "Yeah. He butters you up and then he'll eat you." "I promise I'll never, ever do that to you ever." Chris said placing his hand on hers.

When they got home again on the news was pictures of Marylin and Tom or Marylin and Chris. 'Who is the mystery girl?' Marylin lets out a little scream and turned over. "Marylin don't let them get to you." Chris laughed. "But they are so annoying!" She said punching the pillow next to her. "Right Luke just called and he's going to put all this to rest. Well actually I am. I have an interview in half a hour." Tom said walking in the living room.Marylin let out a sigh of relief and huggs her dad, "So your going to tell them I'm your daughter."

He nodded his head, "I think your old enough." he said picking up his car keys and was about to walk out but stopped, "also Katy Perry call. She wants to make you a record deal." Marylin let out a scream, "really?" "Yes. She's in London and says she would like to meet you tomorrow to make a record." "Oh my gods!" she squealed jumping up and down. "Congrats Cup Cake." Chris in braced her in a hug. "I'll see you later." Tom left before they started to kiss. Marylin looked up reaching up and kissing Chris softly. "Marylin Hiddleston, singer slash actress" Chris smiled. She laughed kissing him wrapping her arms around him deepening the kiss.

Marylin ran through the streets as the rain poured down. Only wearing her pyjamas she ran faster and faster until she reached the bridge. She couldn't take it anymore. Nothing was going right. She hated life and wanted it to end. She stood on the edge looking down then back up closing her eyes.

She opened her eyes to see she had fallen asleep on the sofa on Chris. Her dad quietly came in, "Hello dad." she smiled, "how did it go?" "It went okay. It's out there now." he bent down kissing her forehead, "good night." "Good night." she smiled. She turned over and gently started to wake Chris up, "Baby wake up." she gently shook him. He stirred and his eyes fluttered open. She smiled placing a quick kiss on his lips, "Come on let's go to bed." she took hold of his hand.