{Chapter 2}

The next day Marilyn was awoken by her dad, "Wakey, wakey." he smiled. "Mmm?" she moaned covering her face with her pillow. "Come on." he sat next to her and started tickling her. "No!" She laughed, "stop, please, I'm up, I'm up!" "Good, now hurry up and get dressed." he kissed her head. She sighed throwing the pillow and hoping into the shower to get dressed.

When she got out she ran downstairs. "There's no time for breakfast!" her dad shouted from the front door. "There is always time for breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day!" When she reached the kitchen Maria gave her a crumpet to eat on her way. "Thank you." she smiled.

"So why do I have to come with you?" "They have offered you a part in the next Avengers." her dad smiled. "What?" She said in disbelief. "You, Will, Be, In, The, Next, Avengers." he said slow. "I know how?" "Well I told them you are quiet the actress." "Thank you so much daddy. I love you." she kissed his cheek. "I know you do. Who don't?" He joked.

When they arrived at the set she almost fainted just seeing Joss. She sat next to her dad around the big table in some sort of office which had a lot other seats. "Tom!" They heard someone with a Australian accent say. It was Chris Hemsworth. "Chris man." Tom got up in bracing him in a bear hug, "Chris this is Marylin, my daughter." "Daughter? How come I never knew you were a dad?" "Well I thought to keep it a secret until she was older." Tom explained. "Hello." Marylin shook his hand.

Nearly everyone was here except one. Then in walked Chris Evans. Marylin almost fell of her chair. She has a huge crush on him. He went round shaking everyone's hand and when he got to Marylin her dad introduced them. "Daughter? You have a daughter? It's lovely to meet you." he smiled shaking her hand. "It's nice to meet you too." she smiled. They sat down at the table ready for the meeting and handed out the scripts. "Marylin your playing Loki's daughter who falls in love with Cap." Joss read.

Marylin felt her heart start beating fast. "Is that okay?" Joss asks. "Yeah. I can't wait to start." Marylin smiled. "I can't wait to start working with you." Chris smiled. After the meeting Tom and Marylin went home. Marylin collapsed onto the sofa. "So how do you feel about your character?" Her dad asked. "She's cool." she says going on her phone. "So you're fine with kissing Chris?" Marylin dropped her phone, "what?" "Look." he said fliching through her script and shower her.

Her jaw dropped and she calsped her hand over her mouth so she doesn't scream, "Oh my gods." Her dad laughed walking into the kitchen Marylin followed. She sat at the island and texted her friends who couldn't believe it neither. "Dad." "Yes?" he said making dinner. "Can you follow me back on twitter?" "I already have." he said placing her sandwich in front of her. "Oh have you?" She looked at her phone to saw he did, "oh and you favourited all my tweets." "Ehehe, How does it feel to be a woman?" He asked.

"Normal." she shrugged. "I'm gonna take you shopping to get some clothes for tonight." "Have you thought about it yet?" He knew exactly what she was talking about without even asking. "I'm sorry, but I had a look it's sold out." he said placing his hand on her shoulder. She sighed eating her sandwich. After she finished she went to change to go shopping. "Maria!" She called. "Yes Marylin." she said walking in with a basket of clothes. She took the basket out of her hand and handed it to her dad, "Can you come with me shopping?"

"Sure. If it's okay with you?" She asked her dad. "Go on I'm sure she doesn't want her dad hanging around." he smiled. When they arrived at the mall she saw a river island. One of her favourite shops in the world. "How about this one?" Maria asked. "Wow it's beautiful. You have good taste. What are you wearing?" Maria looked down at herself, "this." "You can't be serious." Maria nodded her head, "yes." "Come on lets get you something." "I couldn't." "Maria you've looked after me for years now you like a mum to me." Marylin smiled.

When they finished Marylin found a nice bright coral lace bandeau dress with a pair of light pink peep toe heels and light pink diamante surround stud earrings. Maria got a normal black dress and heels. "How about we get something to drink?" Marylin asked. "Sure." They sat down at starbucks with their drinks chatting, "So do you have any family?" "No." she shook her head. "Do you want any family?" "I would love family it's just I don't have time." she shrugged. "Look I'm gonna help you find someone. Someone nice and sweet. Not stuck up his own butt type" Marylin and Maria laughed.

Marylin's phone started to go off. It was her dad, "Hello." "Marylin where are you the parties going to start soon." her dad almost shouted. "Sorry we just got something to drink." "I'm sorry if I was shouting." "It's okay were on our way."

*

*

*

When they arrived home her dad made her go get change and told her not to come down till he said she could. After getting in the shower she sat at her dresser looking at the pictures of her mum, "I wish you were here" she smiled. She opened her drawer and took out her make up box. She decided to put on a light pink eye shadow, fake eye lashes and pink lip stick. After she got up taking her dress out of the bag and taking of the label. She put it on looking in the mirror. She smoothed down her sides and pulled it down a little. She had what people call an hour glass figure. She looked her self and imagined her mother standing behind her.

She heard the front door open and voices. She opened the door and almost walked down the stairs when she was stopped by Maria, "You can't come down yet." she said take hold of her arm and walking her to the cinema room. "Why not?" "Because everyone's not here yet." she smiled made up an excuse, "I'll came back for you when everyone's here." she smiled leaving Marylin alone. She sat down tapping her foot. She wondered why she can't come down til everyone arrives. All day she wasn't aloud outside in the back garden which was a little strange.

She heard a knock on the door to see Maria all dressed up, "You can come down now." she smiled holding out her hand. Marylin stood up taking her hand and walking down stairs making sure she doesn't fall. At the bottom was her dad smiling, "You look beautiful." he smiled kissing her cheek. "Thank you." she smiled back. "You look so much like your mother." he said placing his hand on her cheek, "right put this on" he said handing her a blind fold.

She laughed putting it on and her dad took hold of her guiding her where to go. "Please make sure I don't fall." she begged. "Ehehe I promise." he laughed. They came to a holt and her dad pulled of the blind fold...